5.0 out of 5 stars flea clear
this product is magic within 48 hours clear of fleas does what it says on packet
been clear of fleas for 10 weeks now
I have recommended it to all my friends with pets
will deffinatly buy this product again if need be
Published on 13 Aug 2012 by mandy

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother!
Bought this as we have used this product before with very good results but this did not work at all and I do wonder if the product we received was a genuine product.
Published 17 months ago by cmc40

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother!, 22 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars flea clear, 13 Aug 2012
been clear of fleas for 10 weeks now
I have recommended it to all my friends with pets
will deffinatly buy this product again if need be

4.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this product, 2 Sep 2014
This review is from: Bob Martin Flea Clear Fipronil Spot on 3 Tube for Large Dog (Misc.)
I read loads of mixed reviews about this flea treatment so I was a bit unsure whether to get it or not. However after I discovered late on a Saturday night that both of my scratching dogs were covered in fleas, there was limited choice of what I could buy on a Sunday. I used the treatment on Sunday evening, by Monday evening I could only find one or two fleas on one of the dogs. By Tuesday morning there were none at all and no dog scratching/chewing/licking at all.

This product has done exactly what it claims it can do within the stated time. I have deducted one star as after I applied the liquid (as instructed), it ran all over the fur of one of my girls as soon as she sat down and as it is so toxic I was concerned about her licking her fur afterwards, now she has white coloured streaks all down her back (she's a dobie). Better instructions on use/how long until it is safe to touch etc and I would have given 5 stars.

Overall I recommend this product and I would definitely use it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 17 Nov 2012
Good product.
Came on time.
Will buy again.
Will buy for my cat and more products as they are reliable

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, 26 Mar 2014
I've been using this on my puppy since I bought it from a kennel club assured breeder. Also used by the breeder.
Good value for money. And my puppy is 7 months now and never had a single flea. My puppy walks a lot and has been in a boarding kennel for a week and returned FleaClear!!!
Impressive!

4.0 out of 5 stars flea drops, 15 Sep 2012
These came in good time from ordering, the only problem was that one of the tubes had leaked, but will definitely use the company again

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as expensive brands, 27 Mar 2014
Seemingly just as good as the more expensive brands as we have used this for over a year now and had no problems with our lab. Recommended buy

3.0 out of 5 stars suppose to last upto 8 weeks, 11 April 2014
blitzed dog(spray) and washed destroyed everything - plus applied this - end result - no fleas - then after four weeks found a flea on dog - not sure where he got the new flea! (could be friends mutt) but clearly it didn`t last upto 8 weeks on my dog. Four weeks max.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much cheaper than supermarkets, 28 Jan 2014
I have always used the more expensive flea treatments in the past. But decided to give this one ago.
No fleas so far but we haven't had the hot weather yet.
So for keeping the fleas away through winter and spring 5 stars.
I will be ordering more of this and reviewing it when it does get warmer.

3.0 out of 5 stars flea treatment for dogs, 20 Jan 2014
it was ok but it didn't do its job like the previous treatments do it made my dog scratch more and disturbed sleep for a couple of nights