5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic gadget
Published 17 months ago by padders424

3.0 out of 5 stars Effective in reducing the sting
Used it when we had mosquito bites and it was effective in taking away the pain. The only issue is that it is small and the little strap on it is almost useless. Wish we had a bigger strap so that we could hang it around the neck or over the bed post. Due to this we lost our little wonder during our journey and had to live with the pain. Ouch!!
Published 11 months ago by Paul Raja

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic gadget, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Zap-It Insect Bite Relief Relieves The Itch After An Insect Bite - Green (Misc.)
I have just returned from the Gambia and though we were not bitten much the Zap-it was brilliant at stopping any itching, Someone we met was getting bitten to death and was scratching like he had fleas however a couple of Zaps on each spot gave almost instant relief, apart from prevention this was the best thing for relief from bites and would recommend to anyone travelling to a mosquito country.

5.0 out of 5 stars try it it works, 12 April 2013
i have used this product before and it does what is says on the tin, better than creams or lotions to releive itching from bites

5.0 out of 5 stars loads of fun, 15 July 2014
never used for it's purpose, but very cool torture implement for those who are annoying, had loads of fun zapping my unsuspecting boyfriend with it when he's being a pain in the bottom, would truly recommend just for evil reasons

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective and portable, 20 Oct 2013
Excellent little item, suprisingly effective on even the most evil of bites - we suffered a lot of midge and horsefly bites this year while carp fishing and before I bought this I scratched and fussed and covered myself in creams to no avail. This device really takes the itch out, faster and more effectively than creams. Creams have their place of course as they take away the histamine flare up etc but the scratching does more damage than you realise as two infected bites showed me!

Recommended, and doubles up as a gas lighter!

3.0 out of 5 stars Effective in reducing the sting, 11 Sep 2013
Paul Raja (England) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars not really worth it., 25 Jun 2014
never really helped with bites so will not be ordering again.Cheap but not effective so therefore no use if you are depending on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars No good., 22 May 2014
young man (uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought this for a holiday as no doubt most people will/would do. The only thing it did do was take up room in the case! The zap had absolutely no effect at all on the bite, it was still just as itchy.
I tried this on my entire family ( thinking it might just be me who it didn't work for ) and not one of us got any relief from the itch.
It just does not work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Zap it, 20 May 2014
Bought this item back in feb as we went to India and we did come across mossies but unfortunately this item did not do anything for the bites at all so I definitely wold not buy this item again and do not recommend it. Not worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday requirement, 5 Jan 2013
This was very useful and will recommend this, people on our holiday were bitten many times we had a few used Zap it and it worked

3.0 out of 5 stars Zap It, 21 Sep 2013
I found that it was not giving the relief that I believed it would,it was about the same as using a cream that I have used.
I would not advise anybody not to get one as what never worked for me may be completely different for them.But I would be honest and tell them of my opinion.