5.0 out of 5 stars Very good board.
Published on 29 Aug. 2012 by Sam

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a reliable product
I have now had two of these, one of which refused to work at all, the second of which just died after a few days in operation. While it was working it was fast though. Overall verdict: not impressed.
Published 15 months ago by Manek Dubash

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good board., 29 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Gigabyte Ultra Durable Motherboard LGA 155 Z77-D3H (Accessory)
Been running this board in my PC for about a month now. Absolutely no problems so far. Both Sata3 ports are being occupied by my SSD and HDD and 1 of the 4 Sata2 ports occupied by my disk drive. No problems installing CPU and aftermarket cooler. GTX 570 fits in no problem and no struggle to install 2 sticks of Corsair Vengence. One thing I particularly like about this board is that when installing only 2 sticks of RAM, you use the 2 slots furthest away from the CPU. This allows more space for an aftermarket CPU cooler to be installed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great mother board that supports USB3.0, 15 Dec. 2012
Good price and most important good for new pc builders that are on a tight budget !!
I reccomend this for any gamers out there

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent board, 22 Aug. 2012
I had no problems with this board what so ever. I installed it into a case and is pretty stable so far. Im not overclocking, nor have I added a graphics card, I am simply utalising the i5 3570k at the moment. The I/O are well placed and a good number of USB ports with HDMI make it quite versatile, not to mention USB 3.0. I coupled it with some corsair vengence 8gb dual channel RAM and a samsung 830 124gb SSD and I get 7.9 for HDD, 7.6 for CPU, 7.6 for memory and 6.6 for graphics (using the 3570k). So not bad all in all. A good foundation for a solid well performing system. Sorry overclockers and gamers, can't comment there................. yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent overclockers motherboard, 2 Feb. 2014
I bought this to use with a Core i5 3570K Ivy Bridge unlocked multiplier cpu, with the intention of overclocking it (along with an aftermarket cooling fan).

I easily overclocked the i5 3570k to 4.4GHz, without causing any instability or temperature concerns. I could have overclocked it further if I had wanted especially if I spent a bit more money on cooling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gigabyte Board, 17 Feb. 2013
I can recommend this board as it is well paid out and easy to install and there has been no issues with being able to overclock the CPU either. The only thing I found a bit disconcerting is the new 3D bios lay out, but once you get used to that it is fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars great board, 6 Feb. 2013
Gigabyte Ultra Durable Motherboard LGA 155 Z77-D3H
This board was bought alongside an i5 3570k cpu and 8gb (2x4gb)of Corsair Vengence lp memory.
It was a doddle to set up. I have been running it for a month now and am well pleased. I especially like the number of USB and SATA ports available as I am forever trying out different products for people.

Great board and very highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 16 Nov. 2012
I bought this motherboard with Corsair Series 400R case (it fits very well), Intel Core i5-3570K and Gigabyte ATI HD 7770 Graphics Card. Everything fits perfectly and I am really excited. This motherboard has everything you need - cables for ssd and hdd drives so don't buy separately. I really love it. My desktop is so quick - 15 secs to boot. Recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mobo, 1 Oct. 2012
So far working brilliantly at OC @ 4.5. Pleased with purchase. First Gibabyte Mobo I've tried (based on CustomPC review)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good choice for Casual P.C., 25 Aug. 2013
This is a standard motherboard but a very good one. Everything (input/output) is clearly labeled on the board itself (as well as in the booklet). Made my job of building a P.C. very easy. It didn't have as many expansions ports as I would have liked but that's more my fault. No faulty ports and fit nicely into my case.

Only minor issue is the placement of a few ports. My power cable had to stretch the entire length of the board to be plugged in and with my slightly larger graphics card it was a very snug fit.

USB 3.0 connections are good and the way forward

If you want a good and affordable motherboard then this is the one. If you are looking to pimp out your P.C. in the future then you may need to get one for a little bit more as it only has a few PCI expansion slots

5.0 out of 5 stars Great motherboard, 6 Nov. 2012
I bought this motherboard to support an i5-3570K with 16Gb RAM.

Very fast and high quality motherboard. Boots in seconds and it's very stable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›