5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
Perfect fit! and beautiful! My computer looks amazing now! The pink is the perfect color and i loved it! Thanks
Published 19 months ago by Katharina Capobiango

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged my MacBook
Published 13 months ago by Melissa

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 10 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 13 Sep 2012
love the new look it gives my macbook. snaps on with ease. good fit. does not occlude any access points for any ports. delivered within a week :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged my MacBook, 14 Jun 2013
At first this product was great for me, I usually need protective covers for everything. However, about 6 months later into having this item, I have taken off the protective cover (have several times to clean it before) and it seems to have caused damage to the bottom of my mac, little dents everywhere, the only thing that could have caused it is this protector - the top of my mac is undamaged still so I guess that's something, but the bottom is now flecked with damage. I'm really angry about this, as it's going to cost a lot if I ever wanted to repair this, all caused by an item which was meant to 'protect' my mac.

I won't deny in first few months it served well with no damage, but as time goes on it seems to grind on the mac and damage it.

I will be taking off this mac cover for good and buying a rubber one to cover up the damage this one has caused. I suppose the same goes for all cheap hard case shells for mac.

5.0 out of 5 stars As presented, 1 Mar 2013
Zigarlo "Zigarlo" (Aylesbury, England) - See all my reviews
Pleasant colour, fits snugly and easily.

Protects and enhances the MacBook Pro without interfering with function or aesthetics. The Apple logo still shines through gently when lit !

5.0 out of 5 stars Computer case, 1 Feb 2013
Very good item. Price good does not scratch as easily as most and provides good protection to the computer. .

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love it!!, 22 Jun 2012
Miss R. Finni "Mama Yusuf" (Lagos, Nigeria) - See all my reviews
It arrived on time, and fits easily (although it took me a few seconds longer to figure out how to clip on the base). And most importantly, it looks FAB!!

A very happy customer!!

5.0 out of 5 stars speedy delivery, 1 Mar 2013
I was told this would be delivered on 27th but I received it on 21st! Product fitted easily onto my Mac and covers the top bottom and sides. Would recommend this product, great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 23 Feb 2013
totally amazing!!! its a hard cover and the purple colour looks totally fab! it fits nicely on the mac book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 8 Feb 2013
The cover came quite quick and it was pretty simple to put onto my MacBook. It looks really cool and I absolutely love it. So if you're looking for something to jazz up your laptop and protect it at the same time, then this is for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Purple, 31 Jan 2013
Totally love it does its job the colour is perfect it makes looking after my MacBook so much easier its also easy to clean