5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Delivery
After a poor start, the order failed to arrived but after I'd contacted customer services this was more than made up for,I guess the mishap was just one of those that can go wrong from time to time. I ordered 3 of these bangles for my grandaughters birthday present and they are beautiful and they each come with own gift box an excellent purchase.
Published 22 months ago by Fulanne

3.0 out of 5 stars Ted baker bracelet
This is a nice enough bracelet but with my thin wrists its just too big. Also would say this is a statement bracelet because it is large overall.
Published on 4 Sep 2012 by Torvil Wheels

3.0 out of 5 stars Ted baker bracelet, 4 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Delivery, 18 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A striking piece of jewellery!, 30 Dec 2013
This bracelet was well received by the recipient. It is an unusual shape and a very rich colour. It is a reasonable price and looks even better than the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ted Baker never disappoints, 16 Dec 2013
H. Wagner (UK) - See all my reviews
Just love the bracelets - got 2 different colours and they have already been much admired. Really make any outfit stunning.

5.0 out of 5 stars ted baker bangle, 1 Oct 2013
Brilliant item, delivery time was very quick and the well packaged. Comes with its own ted baker gift box.....loved the item and loved the price!!! will buy again!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Different, 21 April 2013
Nice bangle but probably overpriced because of the "Ted Baker" label. Colour not as dark as expected, but always hard to judge coloour on-line. Came with a nice gift carton and delivered before due date.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 3 July 2014
Sheila Paulin - See all my reviews
to firm bulky

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky and chunky, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Ted Baker Maddox Acrylic Stacking Bangle Yellow Translucent of Diameter 6.3 centimeters (Jewellery)
These acrylic stacking bangles dress up any daytime or nighttime outfit. Chunky, quirky, funky, fun and fashionable. You can buy the You're a Gem rings to match.

5.0 out of 5 stars BIRTHDAY GIFT, 4 Jun 2014
My friend loved this striking red bangle (+matching huge ring) & complimented me on my good taste too...adds a splash of colour whatever she's wearing!

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT HAPPY, 6 April 2013
I ordered two of the bangles thinking they would be awesome. When they arrived the packaging was great but the bangles weren't. They were large and ill-fitting I was extremely dissapointed. I also found that if I returned them I would only get £1.50 (for both) refunded as the rest of my payment will be used on returning the itme. I could have kept it but it's not even worth it. Its absolutely disgusting but I could not bare the thought of keeping it. SO I HAD TO RETURN IT FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY. DO NOT PURCHASE.