Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Subscribe and Save Shop now

on 18 February 2013
After a poor start, the order failed to arrived but after I'd contacted customer services this was more than made up for,I guess the mishap was just one of those that can go wrong from time to time. I ordered 3 of these bangles for my grandaughters birthday present and they are beautiful and they each come with own gift box an excellent purchase.
on 4 September 2012
This is a nice enough bracelet but with my thin wrists its just too big. Also would say this is a statement bracelet because it is large overall.
on 21 April 2013
Nice bangle but probably overpriced because of the "Ted Baker" label. Colour not as dark as expected, but always hard to judge coloour on-line. Came with a nice gift carton and delivered before due date.
on 1 October 2013
Brilliant item, delivery time was very quick and the well packaged. Comes with its own ted baker gift box.....loved the item and loved the price!!! will buy again!!!!
on 30 December 2013
This bracelet was well received by the recipient. It is an unusual shape and a very rich colour. It is a reasonable price and looks even better than the picture.
on 16 December 2013
Just love the bracelets - got 2 different colours and they have already been much admired. Really make any outfit stunning.
on 6 April 2013
I ordered two of the bangles thinking they would be awesome. When they arrived the packaging was great but the bangles weren't. They were large and ill-fitting I was extremely dissapointed. I also found that if I returned them I would only get £1.50 (for both) refunded as the rest of my payment will be used on returning the itme. I could have kept it but it's not even worth it. Its absolutely disgusting but I could not bare the thought of keeping it. SO I HAD TO RETURN IT FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY. DO NOT PURCHASE.
on 16 August 2014
Bracelet is a lovely colour, strongly made. Matching ring can be purchased. Would have difficulty fitting va large wrist. Lovely gift packaging enclosed. Would recommend purchase
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 March 2013
This is quite a sweet bangle for the price. It is a lovely colour and I will be wearing it but the shape wasn't what I expected. In the picture it looks like it is a standard solid curved bangle, but actually it isn't. The only way I can think to describe its shape is like the top of a flurry ice cream pot from a top burger chain. That's how these bangles can be stacked inside each other.
on 23 June 2014
These acrylic stacking bangles dress up any daytime or nighttime outfit. Chunky, quirky, funky, fun and fashionable. You can buy the You're a Gem rings to match.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse