on 3 January 2014
I had personal interaction with the seller (Very sorry your name has slipped my mind..!!) as it was very close to Christmas but he did everything to ensure my orders got to me just in time to wrap! The items were top quality and made everyone very Happy, I'm very grateful, Thank You
on 23 March 2013
My daughter received this mug for Christmas, it is a great design and just like the programme. It is well made and the print will not be lost with washing, although I have not put in the dishwasher yet!
on 21 August 2013
Bought for a Dr Who and Van Gogh lover. Item exactly as shown. Really well packaged in plastic box (so can be kept as memorabilia if required), and cardbox box. Would definitely recommend to fans.
on 20 January 2016
A sturdy mug with a quality print. I brought this as a gift for a family member who happens to be a big Doctor Who fan and they absolutely love it! I would recommend this to anyone!
on 26 August 2015
Lovely mug recommend
on 15 January 2015
Absolutely gorgeous mug for any Doctor Who fan. The only problem is that after a few uses, the design starts to peel off. I contacted the seller about this and apparently there is nothing they can do for me. I love the mug but wouldn't buy it or any similar mugs again.