4.0 out of 5 stars and was disappointed when I found it had no CD
Although it does state in the description that the CD is an optional extra, I kind of just assumed that it would be an integral part of any language teaching book, and was disappointed when I found it had no CD. But this was mainly my mistake I guess. The book itself is good though, and aside from the occasional typo, I can't really fault it.
Published 7 months ago by nuala rowe

3.0 out of 5 stars Good text spoilt by poor proof-reading
This could be a good text IF it was carefully proof read by someone who speaks English and Vietnamese. As it is, it is spoilt by errors (e.g., in the very exercise, the 'correct' answers have the wrong tones; when it teaches you 1 to 10, it gets one of the numbers wrong).
Published 7 months ago by Charles H