5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book with cd's
This is a very good, informative book with two cd's. It will help you pick up the basics and i think it could be for advanced people also.
Published 4 months ago by malcolm bell

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably good if you know some Latvian already
I have found the pace of this far too fast. I think the grammar is introduced too early and is offputting. Without buying the cd this would be a nightmare and I would not suggest the book on it's own.
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. T. Ashton

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book with cd's, 16 Feb 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Probably good if you know some Latvian already, 22 Oct 2013
Mrs. T. Ashton "Tracey Ashton" (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Complete Latvian: Teach Yourself (Complete Languages) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn Latvian, 9 Aug 2013
My partner is Latvian, so I bought this to really help my understanding during dinners with his family. I have to say so far it is excellent. It contains short simple exercises which help stick the words in your head. I definitely recommend buying this version with CD and book as the visual and auditory help your memory.