on 22 August 2011
we found the towels very good value for the price they come on time no problem at all we have never had any problem with any thing we have sent for from amazon
on 27 March 2013
I was looking for low price towel bundle and came across this set. When they arrived I was really surprised at the quality of the towels considering the price I paid. They are actually better quality than my existing towels. They are thick and soft and wash up really well. The only disadvantage is that the big towel in the bundle is not a bath sized towel. It is suitable for my teenagers and probably a small sized adult, but if you like the large sized bath towels, then you may want to try another set. I would buy another set of these though, they really are good value for money.
on 3 December 2013
These towels are definitely lovely and thick, after tumble drying they are soft and fluffy. For that I've given them the full 3 stars but the remaining 2 from the 'score card' I have withheld because they were described as MINT green.

Though certainly a mid pale shade of green, they definitely aren't 'mint'. My bathroom is mint green and these towels don't match, luckily different shades of green don't look hideous together so I can get away with using them, but if you specifically want MINT (as I did) you may be a trifle disappointed.

That said, they are very good quality, wash and dry nicely and though not sorry I bought them, I do wish they colour had been described as pale green and not mint green.
on 7 November 2012
Having bought the jumbo towels, I also bought this towel bale in mint green. Sometimes you get a difference in colour but not this time. They match perfectly. Very soft, and very pleased.
on 20 November 2012
They are not the best towels. Put them for 2 washes so far and they are still shedding and filling everything with little purple thingies.

Also the large towel is not so large in my opinion. Anyhow the delivery was prompt and i the face and hand towels were ok.
on 24 March 2011
this towel pack may seem suspiciously cheap but after getting one of these packs and giving them a wash and tumble oh wow so soft and they feel very good quality so much so that we have ordered 4 more bundles for our holiday letting proprty

i would recommend this product to anyone they feel soft and the colour we chose "latte" is a very nice soft brown that would go with most bathrooms

as for the seller 5+ stars they arrived well before the due date
on 27 March 2014
The quality of the towels is very good, but I was disappointed by the colour. I bought this towels, because the colour on the picture and description said that the colour is the mint green. This is more turquoise blue than green.
on 17 April 2009
nice set of towels. a bit rough but will no doubt soften once washed. fairly thin but is a great moving in present for someone or as a guest set for your own bathroom.
on 13 August 2013
the towels are lovely and soft and wash great. extremely pleased with them, so iv'e brought some for my daughter.
on 17 January 2011
When buying a Christmas present for your 91 year old Grandma you either opt for something totally useless like bath salts or something really useful and practical - we opted for the latter this year. We decided on some new towels because she can hardly pop down to the shops to get her own these days. We wanted something that looked like a nice gift and found these in an attractive bale. Well Grandma was delighted - they look the part, they are a good quality for the price and totally suitable for her. Somehow her Grandson gets the Brownie points even though it's her Granddaughter-in-law who does the shopping. Ladies I'm sure this sounds very familiar to you...

See one answered question