Colour: Red|Change

on 13 December 2013
Finally a toaster that will toast an entire slice of bread in one go! I was amazed at how difficult it was to find such a thing. Yes, it's pretty slow at toasting, but it gets there in the end and there is no need to turn the bread part way through to ensure the whole slice is toasted.
on 4 March 2013
After our previous toaster died we ordered a replacement Not this one) . But it was dreadful and the outside got so hot that we returned it. We then stumbled upon this one. It is brilliant. Not only does it look very nice, it does not get too hot on the outside. It has long slots (suitable for warburtons) which are also wide. I am very pleased with it.
on 4 March 2013
Bought this due to the look and the reviews here on Amazon.
Definetly a 5 star product for the price looks more expensive than it is and above all toasts bread exactly to your liking. Definetly recommended
on 25 October 2013
It looks good, it toasts well. The leavers softly and firmly click into place while the two timers allow each pair of slots to brown the toast as required. Be careful to follow instructions and do not put it under a shelf - hot air rises! Delivery was prompt and the toaster was well packed. Strongly recommended.
on 25 February 2013
Toasts to perfection, much better than my previous one (Breville). Ideal for one to four slices. More compact than my previous one
on 22 January 2013
I bought this toastr for my boyfriend for christmas . Before i choose to buy this preticular one i read a lot good reviews about this toaster . And gues what , it works perfect , easy to clean and look after. Looks amazing in his kitchen . Really stylish
on 17 September 2012
We were overwhelmed with choice when we started looking for a new 4 slice toaster to replace our Russell Hobbs. This had only lasted 2 years which is disappointing so we didn't want another Russell Hobbs. My husband had read negative reviews about Morphey Richards. We wanted something stylish but not too expensive. I hadn't heard of Prestige but when I looked up them up on the internet I found out they were an old British firm in existence for 50 odd years so I was keen to give them a try. The toaster is excellent - looks great and works a treat. As long as it lasts for more than 2 years (even more I hope!) then we will buy again.
on 8 April 2013
Toasts evenly both sides,as all new toasters do at the start...hope this carries on toasting evenly.l like the shape, it has 2crumb trays.The only thing l would change are the grooves that run round the top of toaster,crumb traps!!! thats why only 4 stars..but still pleased with it.
on 10 November 2012
Great product for the price- looks fab, works a dream. No issues in the months we've had it. And the defrost setting turns a frozen slice to a lovely crispy slice in a jiffy!
on 20 March 2015
More expensive than most, but you get what you pay for. Large slots which accept crumpets, hot cross buns etc. Unlike some toasters this will brown the entire piece of bread. Also unlike some cheaper toasters the eject functions perfectly. Additionally the item comes with a 2 year warranty