on 2 March 2014
I bought this as a replacement for an old desk top machine. I like the large screen which retains portability. The machine is a little expensive compared to comparable Windows 8 machines , for example the same machine is available on Amazon for £460 with Windows 8. As I am very happy with windows 7 for my office and simulation work, I wanted to avoid the time and hassle of installing Windows 7 or getting used to Windows 8, which seems to be aimed at touch screen games users.

I had a slight problem with the sound control keys which only responded after clicking on the sound icon (unlike my previous Sony machine) but wowtech were very responsive and helpful. The intel chip is not the latest but performance is more than adequate for normal use. My young grandchild found that the machine was a little slow for playing games involving the mouse interacting with fast moving objects but this may have been due to the optical mouse used.

Overall I am very happy with this purchase
on 13 May 2014
I am not an expert but so far the computer has done all that I expected, The software has had to be relearned as I have moved from XP to 7. I was advised not to buy 8 or 8.1. I had a Dell before and had many years untroubled service thus the purchase of Dell. The big screen is a help to me as I use it mainly as a PC rather than carry it around. So far my only problem is that the "on-board" mouse some times seems to lose the cursor.
on 13 December 2013
I have always had Dell computers. I find them solid and reliable, so to get an upgraded computer with Widows 7 is a huge bonus. I have tried Windows 8 and find the operating system dreadful for work use.

The only negative side of it is downloading updates for Excel, Word, etc.
on 19 October 2014
Good but prebloaded programmes etc causedvproblems and slowed broadband use.Had to get computer whizz to sort it for me.It was originally a winfows 8 but as I ordered Windows 7, which is what it said it was , caused problems whenI wanted to put my choices on.Help had to be provided by Del to my technician to sort this issue.Still rather slow compared to PC and tablet
on 31 January 2014
Delighted with the purchase. Not cheap, but I wanted Windows 7, rather than 8.Did not want to attempt to run my existing programmes (Office 2007, Dreamweaver, MS Money etc) on an operating system designed for touch screen. Have never been happy using a pad, so use an optical mouse, and everything seems fine, so far.
on 23 December 2013
Bought the Dell Inspiron to replace an old laptop. It is fast and easy to use. Everything I would want and expect from a new laptop.
on 11 January 2014
I can't speak highly enough of Wowtech as a company, kind, helpful & efficient.
Dell speaks for it's sell, simply a quality piece of equipment.
on 10 September 2014
Very happy with this laptop. The one thing that lets it down is the battery life which is about ok. otherwise satisfied.
I don't why they can't include a usb mouse with these laptops. You pay enough for them.
on 15 December 2014
I have purchased this computer recently and so far I love the product. It is a bit heavy and large to carry around therefore I would not recommend it to people that like to travel with a laptop. Good design and very easy to use.
on 20 August 2014
great laptop good price speedy delivery