Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 2 July 2013
Like this mattress. Heavy tho, takes two to move it, as there are no handles to carry it. Very comfortable . Very good value for money.
on 16 March 2013
Words cannot express the quality of this mattress & how good it feels to sleep on. Amazing price!! Just buy it!!
on 20 April 2012
I do not usually leave feedback or reviews but felt that I had to for this, especially as I purchased this item based on the previous customer reviews!

The quality of the mattress is fantastic and it really is very comfortable. My husband suffers with a bad back and had his first night of comfortable sleeping in a long while last night. Excellent value for money in our opinion!

Also who has ever heard of ordering a big item like this and it being delivered within 24 hours!!!! Superb service.

I would recommend this product to anyone.
11 comment|158 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 April 2014
Was a little worried after reading some of the reviews but the mattress arrived spot on time and is an excellent product...
on 27 February 2013
Love it best mattress I've had in a long while much better thAn my old one which was a silent night one
on 1 May 2014
Mattresses are very personal, so much depends on your size and what you find comfortable. I am in my 60s, have severe arthritis amongst other health problems and do not sleep well at all. I am 5'7", weigh 8stone and have no fat on me. Cannot sleep on left side at all. Before this mattress I would wake in pain after 2 hours or so and it took hours for that pain to ease off. This on a mattress that cost 10 times as much!. It's early days but I have found that this mattress is very soft and supports my spine all the way so I am not balancing on my disks.. Ditto when I sleep on my side, my shoulder and hip no longer burn with pain. Prior to this I found sleeping sitting up easier but that has caused nerve damage and pressure sores. I have been forced to get up at 4am, due to pain, on far too many occaisions. So, to me, this is like a minor miracle. I have even been able to go back to bed with a cup of tea!

The mattress does not look cheap, I think it's incredible value and would not complain if it needed replacing more often than a dearer one. I had looked for a soft mattress deliberately having read an article that said that maybe ortheopedic mattresses may not be the answer for back problems. This was the only one I found. It's non-turn and has no handles (only drawback). However, as I pointed out, I sleep alone, have no spare fat or padding and have no idea what it would be like with 2 people who weighed more than me. All I can say is it suits me very well indeed. Even my friends are saying I look more rested

One niggle, and this may not be down to the suppliers, the mattress can only be delivered to front door - that was fine but the driver could not manage on his own. Luckily I had a strong man (they do have their uses) who helped carry it in and set it up for me. This was not a problem but I do think the driver could have been less surly and a bit more grateful for the help. I would not have been able to help so how he would have managed without my friend I do not know. I noticed another customer had the opposite experience so it's the luck of the draw.

One other drawback - I just want to go back to bed and am finding excuses to retire to my wonderful new bed! I am so grateful that I bought it as I did worry that it was so cheap. I cannot thank the makers enough, I really was at my wits end and desperate for more than 2 hours sleep at a time. You do get 30 days in which to return it so maybe it would make sense to keep packaging on whilst you try it. My late husband used to say "there ain't no tens", this is an eleven in my book!
44 comments|49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 March 2012
very good quality mattress comfiest that i've ever slept on and delivery was very fast as well. I way nicely very nicely suprised would recomend to any one
on 3 March 2013
This matress is real luxury. Very nicely made and all for a fraction of the price of some others. You will not be dissapointed if you like your matress soft to medium. Not firm.
on 10 October 2014
We ordered king size matress. It was delivered within a few days, good fast service, then when we got to test this out, well it was very comfortable. There was no pvc on this. But it didnt matter as we was very happy with this product. The memory foam is comfortable. Very satisfied & would use this company again.
on 11 April 2016
We purchased this mattress 6 months ago believing that it was a solid memory foam mattress. What the details fail to inform us is that the mattress is in fact a spring mattress with a layer of memory foam on either side. Initially the mattress was quite comfortable. However, 6 months later the memory foam doesn't remould so we have permanent dips in the bed. It doesn't make for a Comfortable nights sleep. Very disappointing and false advertising!