5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable stories
A very enjoyable light read,enjoyed both stories.Getting to know the characters now in the town of Talyton St George.they are good relaxing reads!
Published 12 months ago by Burgee

3.0 out of 5 stars nice easy read
This is a nice book to read and relax with. Will get more books by this author. Not hard to follow
Published 6 months ago by Mrs carol medhurst

3.0 out of 5 stars nice easy read, 22 May 2014
This review is from: The Talyton St George Bundle: Trust Me, I'm a Vet/ The Sweetest Thing (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable stories, 7 Nov 2013
Burgee (Northamptonshire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the Vet book, not so much The Sweetest Thing, 23 May 2013
The vet series is a nice, fairly realistic insight into rural life nowadays and into a small animal practice. The characters are easy to like. A nice, relaxing read. By the way: As you can see from my other reviews, I'm not easy to please...

On the other hand, I found The Sweetest Thing a bit long winded and all the baking and people constantly stuffing their faces put me off.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 18 Mar 2013
Enjoyedthis light hearted read.love animals and baking so really enjoyed.
would read more of these books by cathy woodmam great

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 20 Jan 2013
I read the second vet book in hard back first then when I got my kindle thought I would read the first vet book as I enjoyed the other one so much! Part way through The Sweetist Thing and so far really enjoying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The sweetest thing, 2 Jan 2013
This is the first book I've read by Cathy Wildman and I've loved it. It's easy reading and a great feel good book I will definitely read more of her books. A thoroughly enjoyable read