1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars The most important book to read this year, 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Dancing with Water: The New Science of Water (Kindle Edition)
This is my first review on Amazon and I'm writing it because this is the most important book I've read this year, in many years in fact. We take water for granted and expect other people to take care of it for us; anyone reading this just turns on the tap and it's there. But with more bad news out of Fukushima and tracking and contamination on the increase, who is taking care of our water? Water is living; it gives us life because it has life to give, but what do we really know about it and what can we do to look after our water and in so doing look after ourselves?

This book honours the essence of water, but is also very practical, well-written, well-researched and well-referenced, so as to satisfy both the intuitives and the scientists amongst us. Water has many unique properties that are absolutely essential to the well-being of life on this planet, that the authors explain clearly and succinctly. I found this book thoroughly empowering, as it filled in lots of gaps in my own knowledge and has enabled me to take some simple and cost-effective measures to improve the quality of our own water supply.

i think it's a 'must read' for anyone who is concerned about their health and that of their families and especially, for gardeners and permaculture growers, natural health practitioners and energy workers

Dancing with Water: The New Science of Water