5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with my iStorage 1TB 256 AES diskAshur, 8 Sep 2013
Zed "Zed" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iStorage IS-DG3-256-1000 1TB diskAshur USB 3.0 256-Bit 2.5 Inch External Hard Drive (Personal Computers)
This is the second device that I have bought. I use them so that I can securely backup files and store them away from home. I've found the devices quite straight forward to use and they worked straight out of the box. In my case this was Vista Business and Windows 7 Ultimate. The touch pad is easy to use and each button makes a single positive click, so no mis-entering of passwords.

There are quite a few features that make this device very positive in my eyes. These include:
- use industry standard AES 256 encryption
- cannot be brute forced as they will destroy the encryption key and be irrecoverable after a number of failed attempts
- take passwords up to 16 digits long
- fast transfer rates (USB3.0)
- 3 year warranty
- twice for different problems I have needed to contact iStorage, and on each occasion they could not have been more helpful/supportive and fast

5.0 out of 5 stars works well and easy to set up, 18 Nov 2014
just as described , well made , works well and easy to set up . Invaluable .