on 2 November 2013
I have been looking for these everywhere and finally found them here. Excellent fit lightweight material with good support. Great colour range. Will definitely be buying some more.
on 23 September 2015
Very comfy. Im buying some more!!
on 30 January 2016
Not very generous around the thigh, my son is a rugby player with muscular legs so this may account for it but I'll be returning to my old brand for this reason.
on 17 January 2015
Bought two pairs of these. 100% a best buy.
Just like new £25 Nike pro combats but less than half the price and in my opinion, much more comfort.
on 11 February 2014
Bought these as I needed new gear as I started my fitness kick! Also bought a matching top. Both are light but very effective. Highly recommended.
on 27 August 2015
Good quality arrived quickly
on 1 August 2014
Love them. Use them all the time and Amazing price. Colecting them all. shorts, leggings short and long tops. x4 cheaper than nike products.
on 13 March 2014
Dreadful cheap thin illfitting material which offers no support whatsoever, wore once and threw away. Very dissappointed with this product
on 27 October 2013
These base layer shorts were perfect for my sons rugby. I chose 5 stars as they were delivered on time and were just what we were after.
on 16 January 2013
Bought this with the top as a stocking filler for my son and he loves wearing them together under his football kit in the colder weather