4.0 out of 5 stars nice photographic copy, 20 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Sherlock Signed PP Benedict Cumberbatch Martin Freeman 12x8 Photo Poster Perfect Gift
Being a big Sherlock fan, I'm really enjoying this print. As long as prospective buyers are aware that this item is a photographic copy, and not an original signed piece, then you'll be very happy with it. Good quality print, very clear - arrived in perfect condition. I bought two items from this seller and am satisfied with both.

5.0 out of 5 stars fully recommend, 6 Jun. 2014
This product is a very quality and I would fully recommend it to any Sherlock fan, I bought this for my my friend for her birthday however I didn't read the sizing properly, I contacted the seller they refunded me immediately and resolved the situation to my satisfaction even though it was my fault. I would full recommend this company

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant piece to add to my collection!, 23 Jun. 2013
As soon as I saw this photo print I had to get it!
I am a massive Sherlock fan and this fitted in well with my collection.
It came sooner than expected, nicely package so didn't get bent and a very reasonable price.
I can say I will be order from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love The Show. Love The Picture, 25 July 2013
Brilliant quality picture. Bought this with the Andrew Scott as Moriarty one and was very glad I did. Would recommend for a Sherlock fan to buy. Or even a Benedict and Martin fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 26 Feb. 2014
This was just as described, good quality. Have already made my friends jealous lol. I love it as much as I thought I would!!! Quick delivery..

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 17 Jan. 2014
I ordered this for my son's Christmas and he was thrilled with the signatures, even though he knows they are copied. Good quality photo.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous!, 19 Mar. 2013
Right on time. Quick service! just what we ordered. Great price and good service. What more could you ask for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great signed prints, 23 May 2014
I got it for my daughter for her birthday and she loved it and it was good value and good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars If shes happy then so am i, 19 Jan. 2015
Peter Storr (Durham, England) - See all my reviews
its a glossy A4 poster which the wife loves. If shes happy then so am i.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 Dec. 2014