4.0 out of 5 stars Good product
as almost everybody else i tried a lot of pre-workout supplements , and i always liked universal products , i am a big fan of animal pump and animal rage and when shock therapy came out i gave it a try and i think it's a very good product but i still prefer animal rage more cause it does give you that adrenalin rush.
Published 12 months ago by Mohamed Youssef

Published 2 months ago by John Harvey

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought what a great buy. I tried 1 scoop for the first ..., 3 Mar. 2015
I purchased this about 2 weeks ago. It arrived promptly. When I saw the list of ingredients in it, and the amount, I thought what a great buy. I tried 1 scoop for the first couple of sessions. As this didn't have any effect, I tried 2 scoops. Unfortunately, it still didn't seem to work. I've tried perhaps half a dozen or so pre workout formulas and only 2 have had any effect. I very much like Universal Nutrition products as a rule, and I think they are a good, reputable company. However, this doesn't work for me. A shame..

3 stars because of ingredients (which may be helping with physique, hard to say yet really) but no pump or insane workouts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 5 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars good, but vile taste, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Universal Nutrition Shock Therapy Clyde's Lemonade Powder 200g (Personal Care)
The first time was amazing and I think I overdosed slightly, I was pumping weights for at least two hours. However after a few times I started to get severe nausea, but I fixed that by reducing the dose to one scoop. Aside from this the taste was vile but overall it's a decent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... benificial in terms of my GAINS and am very pleased with the muscle pump it gives, 24 Feb. 2015
I found this product very benificial in terms of my GAINS and am very pleased with the muscle pump it gives. Would recommend you try this if your looking for a good pump!

2.0 out of 5 stars The taste was a shock.., 14 Jun. 2013
When this arrived in the post I thought wow this tub is tiny. Then I read the information label and was a bit shocked to find it contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm! Anyway as I'm not planning on having children in the near future I thought I would try it.
First time I used half a scoop and stirred it into a glass of water, it didn't dissolve well, it taste terrible and my workout did not improve at all.
Second time I used a full scoop and mixed it with water in a blender, it was still kinda grainy, taste bad and my workout only improved slightly.
I didn't actually finish the whole glass so probably only had 3/4 of a scoop, it was enough to keep me wide eyed and awake until 4am tho.
I'm not sure I will be trying this again.