TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 May 2012
These gloves are cotton, so much more comfortable than neoprene, and much easier to wash too. I have the size small, and the length of these are good, the width is true to size. I would have preferred fingers to be just a half cm longer and the palm a half cm shorter, but can live with this. I have developed early arthritis in the end joints of my fingers, mainly my right fore finger, and as I am in IT need to keep this finger as comfortable as I can to keep my job!

These gloves really do the trick. Being soft, the seams dont dig in, and they arent all sweaty like the neoprene ones which make my hands too hot and kick of peripheral neuropathy in them, which is really bad. They are a good improvement on their original gloves IMAK Arthritis Gloves, Medium if you need full finger compression, but need your fingertips out for touch or touchscreens! The rubber bits to improve grip I am ambivalent about. Yes its easier to grip things, but then again they dont slide down banisters etc. On the whole they will probably be an improvement for most people though so full marks.
on 30 May 2013
They aint going heat your hands up from cold if you have Raynaulds, so lets be perfectly honest about that!! The compression is fairly good in them, but basically they cotton gloves with lycra in them nothing more, they do have good rubber noddles on them for added grip which have stood up too at least 8 washes so far !! I do wear them a lot to keep my hands comfy through the day with the Raynaulds and Arthritis, but if your hands are very cold with no heat and bluely you will need Thermoskins!! But these are fine for keeping at a comfy temp and easy to work (not thick and bulky) with!! theyre fairly good quality wise and theyre wearing well. i will no doubt purchase again as they have no completion!! I think they could be tweaked for arthritis and raynaulds, for Raynaulds i would put a silk inner lining and that would help enormously for creating heat without the bulk!! But id say give them a go were all different with these conditions!!
on 7 September 2015
I have Lupus which affects the joints in my hands, most of the time they are painful, stiff and weak. I also have Raynauds Phenomenom as a part of the Lupus, my hands get painfully cold even in the summer if I don't have my heating on at home which can be costly. A dear friend I met through a support group recommended these gloves to me after she bought a pair for herself and found them helpful.
They came in great condition, though when I first put on the right glove a tiny part of the seam at the side of the hand palm area split, I don't entirely blame the manufacturer for this though, my hands were stiff when putting it on and i was using my left hand to pull the glove on which made it tricky to do, the gloves are quite tight (as they have to be for them to be effective), so the tightness coupled with my bad hand meant they weren't put on very gently. I later stitched the seam myself which was no trouble after wearing the gloves a while (the tiny split didn't affect the overall effectiveness of the product).
The gloves are of great quality, the material is thick enough to do the job without being so thick that they alter daily activities, there are tiny rubber grips along the palm and underside of the fingers which are on very securely and are very useful. The material is soft and comfortable enough to wear all day. The fit is excellent, I have tiny hands and usually wear children's gloves in the winter as adult small sizes are always too big, so I was concerned that these would be too big or not tight enough to do the job. I was very happy to find that they fit perfectly.
Performance wise they are excellent. My fingers and wrists are so painful that I require pain meds to even get out if bed in the morning as they are stiff and throbbing, I often can't do much with them as they are so weak that I struggle to open a tin of beans, I struggle to wash my face without them shaking from pain and cutting up food is a nightmare. Since wearing these gloves I can do a lot more and go for longer with less pain, they don't get rid of the pain completely (though I never expected that, they're gloves not a miracle cure haha) but they hold it at bay long enough for me to perform some tasks longer or more effectively. They don't affect the weakness in my hands at all, but the grips on the gloves provide a helping hand in that area, I can open bottles easier, grip the cutlery so I don't need to hold so tightly with my hands etc. the Raynauds I suffer means that often I will have the fire on at home to stop my hands getting painfully cold, this often results in my body getting so warm I have headaches, so I'll turn off the fire and then my hands get freezing and painful though in general I'm still hot, this results in a lot of up and down to turn the fire off and on. It also means that my gas bill is often quite high. These gloves have really helped to keep my hands warmer, I'll turn on the fire in the morning and put these gloves on, when they've warned up I can turn the fire off and leave it off for a few hours now before my hands cool down again. Though if my hands are already painfully cold these gloves alone will not get rid of the pain, though they will help speed up the warning process.

Overall I would recommend anybody with joint pain and/or raynauds to buy these gloves, they truly are amazing. I've had them only a few days now and I can honestly say that I don't know how I've managed so long without them!!
on 5 November 2012
I got these for Raynaulds syndrome and crappy circulation in my hands

These gloves are brilliant, I cannot fault them. The first time I wore them outside was the first time I've come home with warm hands for a LONG time! they completely stopped the pain I usually get when going from cold to warm rooms and vice versa.

They are nice and long so tuck in to jumper and coat sleeves and the little grippy bits are VERY grippy!

I'm about to buy my second pair so I can wear them round the clock!
on 2 September 2014
These are fabulous for anyone with arthritis who doesn't want to wear anything that looks too clinical. They provide gentle but constant compression and the plastics studs on the palms make opening jars (or wine bottles) so much easier. I liked them so much that I bought another pair straight away.
on 8 September 2012
I suffer with tendonitis and carpel tunnel and bought this product after having researched quite a few different types of gloves. Within 24 hrs of wearing these gloves my hands became much more pain free and many everyday activities became easier to do. They are very comfortable and slimline meaning operating with them is very straightforward. They are a good length and provide good finger and hand support. I am just about to buy a second pair to ease washing and changing.
on 15 June 2014
These gloves have been my saviour, having early stage arthritis in the hands these help me do my job without a lot of pain, they keep my hands warm in the winter months which helps too at the same time because there are fingerless I can have full use of my fingers for the till, and the grips aid when handling goods, wouldn't be without them, have recommended them to family and customers.,
on 31 October 2012
I bought these the other day, and they arrived the very next day. I have Fibromyalgia and with this cold weather my hands really hurt and ache up to the elbow. I also have Carpel Tunnel Syndrome

These compress my hands and wrists with just the right force and keep them warm. The pain is not as bad when I wear these gloves, and I hope will lessen even more with continued wear. The bobbles on them mean I can still grip everything as before, opposed to gloves that just have no grip at all.

Using the computer keyboard and mouse is not a problem as fingers and thumbs are exposed.

Am now going to buy another pair for when these go in the wash. They are well worth buying. An A++++ product and an A++++ seller.
on 27 December 2012
Sorry, did nothing for me except make my hands hurt in different places. They are quite warm but not as warm as ordinary thermal gloves which are way cheaper anyway. Might work for some, but not me.
on 3 January 2014
These are nice lightweight gloves. Very comfortable to wear and so easy to wash. They keep my hands reasonably warm.