5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and great price
The price on these is better than anywhere else we searched, and after trying a few others, we settled on these because they proved most cost effective, just needed to use one at a time not 2 or three like some others (they will stay nameless though)

Published on 7 Jan. 2013 by R Beeching

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment :(
Published 13 months ago by Shel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and great price, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Mikki Puppy Toilet Training Pads - Pup-pee Pads 100 Pack (Misc.)

We had one question when buying them just to help when comparing the price, what size are they? We measured them (yes i know a little bit sad but i thought it would help others) and they are 56 x 59cm if anyone needs to know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pads around, 9 July 2012
These pads are the thickest, most absorbent pads I've found. They are definately worth the money and cut down costs as you won't get through so many as you would with other brands which are quite thin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, great value, excellent delivery. This is how it is meant to be!, 31 July 2012
Matt Gibbs (London) - See all my reviews
When we were getting our puppy, the breeder told us to use newspaper on the floor for him to go to the toilet on. I immediately disliked the idea of using newspaper for two reasons - 1) clearly, that wouldn't stop the urine from soaking through almost immediately to the floor, never mind how many sheets you use - and 2) I like newspapers and don't want my dog to forever think that my Sunday morning ritual is a place to go poop.

Our next-door-neighbour, having gotten her puppy house-trained very successfully using puppy pads, gave us a bunch of her leftovers to try for our Boston Terrier, Gremlin. He took to them within 24 hours. I can't say that it's been 100% perfect all the time, but it's been pretty good - probably around 50% in the first week, and we're up at around 90% now we're well into our second week.

The pads are scented to attract the dog to use them as his toilet (but not a scent that you'll notice as a human), and they are basically like sheets of disposable nappy, with a plastic underside to stop leakage, and an absorbent core to dry up urine very quickly. These ones have the added benefit of changing colour when used - though to be honest, my dog always has his own colour to add, so whilst this is a nice touch if you have a dog who drinks a lot of water, it doesn't seem vital.

Having popped into Harrods and been horrified to find they wanted to charge around £60 for 50 pads, I hopped onto Amazon and found these pads. I started to consider buying a smaller quantity, but if you're raising a puppy, you need to have around three of these out each day. You just change them at the end of each day (not just for expense reasons - having a little previous usage helps the puppy to remember to use it the next time too). Even if our Gremlin is house-trained well before we finish with 100 pads, I'm happy to know that if he's sick, or can't go outside for any reason, we'll have some stock on hand.

Because we needed them urgently, I paid around £8 for next day delivery, and was delighted when they turned up at 9.22am - having only placed the order at 3pm the day before.

The other great things about pads are that they really help you make the transition from indoors to outdoors, when your dog has had his second vaccinations. You take a pad out with you for the first few days and lay it somewhere attractive (to a dog) such as a lamppost, and then over time you try him without the pad and keep one folded away somewhere just in case.

We've spent so much money on our little monkey already - but I can honestly say this is the one thing I wouldn't be without. If you're getting a puppy, make the investment - by the time you're done you'll think it's the best purchase you ever made.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely fabulous, 31 July 2012
The training pads are great.They are very absorbent and do not fall apart when wet.My puppie took to them straight away.100% recommended.They stay in place without need of sticking them to the floor.The only thing is I would not use the stickers provided as it is very difficult to remove that glue from the floor

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy for puppy's little accidents & Quick Clean of car crate, 2 Jan. 2013
Lucky that our puppy was quick to learn to go outside to pee etc. but placing these near her exit routes ensure that if she leaks on the way out its easier to deal with. We've got them on laminated floor so they can be stuck down, but not for long when an active puppy skids across them. Never intended to use them for teaching her to pee on as its better that they learn to pee outside from the start. Don't know how they perform on carpet. Tried one inside her car crate but she just tries to rip it up, so don't bother with that anymore.

Several months on we haven't needed them in the house but they are now useful in the car dog crate. She's not into car rides and drools and vomits if she's been fed, so these pads are great for cleaning up. We keep a supply in the car and when we need to quickly clear the crate they can be removed and replaced by clean ones. She's now passed the stage of ripping them up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mikki Puppy Toilet Training Pads-Pup - Pee Pads 100 Pack., 5 Mar. 2012
Very well made training pads, would urge puppy owners to use them, even for older dogs with toilet problemswe will use them until our little Pomeranian is house trained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 20 Mar. 2012
Top item for puppy pad training. Highly recommended! Even for older dogs as stated in other review.

My puppy is 7 months old and i will continue to have a pad on the floor for him to pee on .

Also very very fast delivery, v impressed!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment :(, 22 Mar. 2014
when I first bought these when I had my puppy, they were brilliant because the adhesive backing on the corners made sure that the pads would not move from where they had been put , making sure there were no accidents tripping or slipping over them. I invested in a 100 box. They must of changed the adhesive as I was having to use sellotape! It is not as sticky as they were when I had bought them in first place. So I had to continue with them as I could not afford to buy more. Apart from the sticky issue the pads are very good, and take a lot of wetness, more than any other brand I have bought previous...

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 30 April 2013
These were the 1st pads i bought, have tried others but will always buy these in the future . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more absorbant, 10 Feb. 2012
Had been using the ones you can get from the supermarket and thought it made sense to buy a larger pack.... soo pleased I did as this brand is far more absorbant than the others which means I can cut them in half to use in the crate at night. Double saving! They are also thicker and stay in place better.