5.0 out of 5 stars totally amazed at the product even with my own doubts
i had heard about this wonder diet pill, and read for months of its amazing work that it does. ever the sceptic i watched the item while i felt more and more desperate to shift this weight for myself and my own mental well being, so i thought id give it ago,

Published 2 months ago by Sarah-anne Fry

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
Waste of money don't bother
Published 6 months ago by Christopher Allen

5.0 out of 5 stars totally amazed at the product even with my own doubts, 23 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Raspberry Ketone Gold | Direct Nutrition Maximum Strength Raspberry Ketones Slimming Pills | 1 Month Supply 60 Capsules | Intro Offer (Personal Care)

i was not ready for my own findings.. i have tried many pills and wonder drugs and popular techniques to loose the weight.. and as much as i didnt change my diet all that much, but i choose in myself to eat a bit better, than i had been for the last four months, while i took these tablets..

and low and behold..after one week i stood on the scales and i found that i had lost an amazing 7 lbs i couldn't believe it.. i was like naaa.... first week is always water weight but i kept going with the little voice in my head going " it could of been the pills maybe these do really work!"

well i left if for two weeks not wanting to see disappointment and i even cheated a few times and had take out with my boyfriend XD... and amazingly enough... i stood on the scales and i had lost more weight i was down by another 15lbs on top of the first weeks 7 pounds i couldn't believe my luck.. or my eyes.. i felt so much better within myself, my hunger was under control. i was energetic more than more, and i was sleeping much better but i kept going and a grand total of 5 weeks id shifted 31 lbs O.O my eyes couldnt believe the scales, i kept jumping on and off just to make sure!

so from a humble girl that is like anyone else desperate to loose weight to better themselves.. to shift so much off the dead weight of the past iv had.. and my weight was alot to do with my past.. but with each lb lost i saw a small bad memories fade away.

i shall continue to take this amazing helping pill to i reach my target, it does amazingly well.. i truly was surprised.. no matter how many reviews you read.. and doubt its creditability.. i saw give it a try... the price was much better here than the local stores around where i lived. and it really does work. dont give up hope, and trust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 27 Oct. 2014
Firstly the delivery of this product was very fast, it had been delivered within two days. The product worked incredibly well for me! You can actually see the changes to the shape of your body within a few days and this change does stay visible. Due to the fact that each person has a unique metabolism I feel that each result will be different for individuals, however I was both pleasantly surprised and very happy with the results that I experienced myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow it really works!, 22 Oct. 2014
Was a bit sceptical that these would work but I am on week 2 and have lost 6lb took one capsule with water 30 mins before my breakfast felt great within a couple of days I noticed that I wasn't snacking between meals any more and that my desire for food was less I just eat my 3 meals a day and excercise twice as week fantastic product and have recommended to a few friends already !

5.0 out of 5 stars Raspberry Ketone Gold simply works on more people than others!, 20 Oct. 2014
I took 1 in the morning after I woke up and another one 30 minutes before lunch everyday until the bottle was empty and I lost around 3kg without exercise. I am certain I would loose more if I did exercise and eat more healthy but it still works nonetheless!

5.0 out of 5 stars Restarted my slowing weightloss!, 25 Sept. 2014
These have definitely helped me lose weight a little more frequently than I had been! My weight loss had slowed down to only 2lb per fortnight and after taking these pills for a fortnight I noticed my weight loss had dropped to 6lbs! Definitely worked for me and would buy again and recommend to slimming friends!
Weight loss 3st 2lbs so far!

5.0 out of 5 stars brill addition to dieting, 27 Oct. 2014
Was a bit wary of ordering these but thought id give them a go. They are easy to swallow with no after taste. I have been on them for 2 weeks and find they are curbing my appitite.. would reccommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, 13 Sept. 2014
3 days in and 3 pounds lost combined with a healthy diet and a little exercise seems to be working wonders no problems with the tablets just a raspberry flavoured burp now and again definitely recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best raspberry key tones tried!!, 2 Oct. 2014
These raspberry key tones are just fab! Have tried many brands and these by far are the best :) Have now been on them for 10 days and have lost 6.5lbs! Went from 9st 12 to 9st 5.5lbs this has been with a healthy diet, 3 meals a day and plenty of water. Started on 1 tab a day and now taking 2 daily. When these finish I will certainly be purchasing more.

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like this product, 17 Oct. 2014
I really like this product, I take one a day about 1 hour before I go on my daily run and they give me so much more energy it's unbelievable. They do make you shake just a little bit but once the extra energy they have gave is burnt off it's fine.
I would buy again when I run out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faultless! :), 22 Oct. 2014
I've been using these for just two days and already I'm feeling less hungry during the day but at the same time feel more energetic. Also the delivery and service from the company is faultless. 10/10 would recommend to anyone to give them a go. Totally worth it.