5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV...eventually
I bought this TV from Amazon partly because of the reviews and partly after having viewed Samsung TVs in John Lewis. Picture quality is likely to be a matter of personal taste, but it seemed to me that the Samsung models had a clarity which was missing from the rivals like Panasonic and Sony. I didn't particularly want 3D, but was told that that level of detail was only...
Published on 16 Jun 2012 by JB

2.0 out of 5 stars Let down by poor SMART TV
PROS

1) Very sharp, even standard definition is great
2) 3d is good - the 2d-3d conversion is great - I really didn't expect this to work!
3) remote is easy to use
4) HD Freview tuner is good.

CONS

1) SMART TV is slow to load - expect this to take 30s+ from standby (the TV turns on quickly but if you are turning the TV on to...
Published on 9 July 2012 by S. Dawes

‹ Previous | 127 28 29 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Smart TV, 12 Jun 2012
TV delivered as stated. HD picture is great. TV is easy to set up and and remote is good.It is Smart Tv but I have not used that function yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good - but how do i change default channel order, 3 Dec 2012
Owned this for 3 hours and so far v impressed. 1 slightly annoying thing - the channels are out of order (channel 1 is E4) and multiple versions of the same channel (6 x channel 4s)

Anyone know how to reorder and erase duplicates?

Will post more comments when i have formed a proper opinion

4.0 out of 5 stars Can you turn off the Wifi when not needed?, 4 Jan 2013
Thank you for the reviews of the Samsung UE32ES6300 - they're really helpful. I'm interested in buying it and I shall be looking back at all the tips if and when I do. I have a question though that I cannot find the answer to. I understand that it's a Smart TV and you can set it up to connect to Wifi but I can't find out if it's easy to disconnect the wifi when you're not using the TV to connect to the internet. It's a deal breaker for me, as I don't want to be endlessly microwaved, but nobody I've asked seems to know for sure. What little I've found seem to suggest that once you've set up the wifi it stays on unless you put it back to factory settings which would a ridiculous faff each time. Can anybody help? I'd be really grateful. Thanks in advance.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor service from Samsung and Amazon, 11 Oct 2012
Having bought televisions from a number of different retailers, i would strongly adviser you not to buy anything from Amazon. A television bought through Amazon developed a fault at 13 months post purchase. Amazon would not accept liability and the manufacturer will have nothing to do with stock purchased via this retailer. I have basically wasted c.£800 on a television that will need to be thrown away. You pay for what you get.

1.0 out of 5 stars A word of caution, 25 Sep 2012
This review is from: Samsung UE40ES6300 3D Full HD 1080p Smart 3D LED TV with Wi-Fi built-in and Freeview HD (New for 2012) (Electronics)
A simple word of caution to would be buyers. If you see a heavily discounted TV on the market place purchase at your own risk. From first hand experience the order will be cancelled right after the seller "pockets your money". Ive yet to see any form of refund after three days of the order being cancelled. The discounted price really is to good to be true. I have raised the issue with Amazon as i've noticed other marketplace sellers with similar storys on their feedback.

3.0 out of 5 stars TV OK but don't believe the voucher offer., 1 Aug 2012
rayk (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
Just got this TV. It all seems to work OK and sets itself up. You may have to fiddle with the menus to lose some unwanted Samsung defaults. The user manual is built into the TV (awkward if you wanted to find out why it hasn't switched on) but it can be downloaded. What has annoyed me is that great play is made of the £50 Amazon voucher you will get if you sign up for a free trial with Lovefilm. But hidden in the terms is a proviso that if you have previously been with Lovefilm, you can't have the free trial. That's fair enough but you even if you sign up with no free trial you can't have the Amazon voucher. I don't like being scammed. Goodbye Amazon, I'll be going elsewhere in future.

1.0 out of 5 stars This Tv is BIG misunderstanding, 13 Nov 2012
I`ve bought this tv as thought it will be better than LG 47LM620T. But it isn`t. You will be lucky to set up picture quality as it took me 1 hour and the effect wasn`t good. The LG is much better so if you choosing between them two, my advice is LG. I think that for samsung tv you need to spend around 1000 to have good quality picture. Waste of time..............

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't have d sub?????? Wtf, 4 July 2012
I bought two of these yesterday, opened them up today and they have NO pc input (d sub). I just spent £3500 and I can't plug a laptop in them, wtf. Yes I can use hdmi but not all laptops are equipped with this. How much extra would it cost to leave a d sub in there?

I have already bought a couple of 6350's which DO have D sub and I am very happy with but Samsung have stopped making them, I guess because they were too good.

Tomorrow the courier is coming to pick them up and take them back. Looks like I'll be buy LG from now on.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 4 Jan 2013
I would suggest you simply don't bother with this TV, it is rubbish. Without an Adobe flash player you are severly restricted to what you can watch on the Internet. I am looking to return the one I purchased.

4.0 out of 5 stars samsung 6300, 23 Oct 2012
Easy to install drive into pc. Takes a couple of mins

Ive had the Intel 320 series ssd for over a week now. So far very happy.Timed startup at 12 seconds. Shutdown at 3 seconds.(Once i unplug any external hard drives) My PC was only a week old with a 2 TB hard drive. I wanted a dedicated load up drive with only windows 7 and main programs installed. Games and any downloads go straight onto the 2 TB or external drives.

I did not bother with the migration sw method as described by intel. As i have an OEM windows 7 installation loaded with bloatware.So wanted to clean install.
I got an official legal copy of Windows from My Digital life. Free download if you have original licence. Make sure it matches your own version of windows eg 32 bit 64 bit home ultimate etc. Just needed a painless robo call to activate.
This link will take you there .info/official-[...]

Then follow this procedure from Windows 7 forum, very helpful site and easy to understand guides.
[...]

Only problem you get is drivers are not all found when you do a clean install, LAN card and video mainly.
You should be able to get video card from their web site as i did for my AMD card.

Heres the best way to get others that might not be found.
Back these folders up to cd or flash drive from your C drive.
32 bit and 64 bit have different folders so grab both.
Drivestore

C:windows\system32\drivers
C:windows\sysWOW64\drivestore
C:windows\sysWOW64\drivers
C:\windows\inf

make sure you get the "inf" folder.

Then clean install windows following the guide. When done if any drivers not working go into control panel, hardware and sound,devise manager.
Look for any thing with a yellow exclamation mark. Right click and update driver. Point windows to the flash drive or cd s you saved drivers to. Check the sub folders is ticked. windows will then update the driver.

you can always use migration sw but a clean install is the best way to go with a new hard drive anyway.

I found that installing from usb flash drive was the best way. DVD hung at start up for me. 4 gig usb needed for this method. Explained in the guide any way.

Hope this helps you decide

‹ Previous | 127 28 29 | Next ›