on 9 January 2013
This tv is truly stunning. The picture quality is excellent and the 3D is out of this world. The speakers can't be seen from the front but the sound quality is really clear and rich.
The smart function works well although I don't have much call to use it.
One thing I must mention is that the 32" doesn't come with the 3D specs. The product description doesn't mention including them but other reviews for bigger sizes does.
I can play music from my kindle on the tv through wi-first too
on 24 November 2012
I don't know much about the tech aspect of this tv, but to the untrained eye the picture is superb. The connectivity works out of the box, but the user friendliness of Allshare is a disgrace for a company with the resources of Samsung. Also, don't expect quick web browsing. Moving the pointer is painfully slow - imagine trying to swimming in treacle, with a cannonball tied to your leg. Leave browsing to your PC/smartphone!
on 19 March 2013
bought this brand new and has a dead pixel, the shop wont take it back and samsung wont repair it so be warned buy if you want black dots on your screen, me personally im never buying from samsung again
on 3 November 2013
Good tv, nice picture, thin, good connections and features, 3d on the other hand I am not impressed. Active 3d I thought was better but passive 3d on my fathers lg is much better. Hence I don't buy any 3d movies. Whatever setting I go on doesn't eradicate the ghosting. It's done my head in trying to sort it so now I don't bother. Like my tv, but standard def pictures look rubbish, blu rays even sometimes look grainy! Or is it my perfect eyesight?
on 30 July 2012
Hi bought this tv last week.

Picture quality - Excellent
3D - Excellent
Sound - Not tried much - it is good.(But I am using Bose companion 3)
Web Browser - Good. Full browser really works but remote control is boring.
Smart TV - Good. iplayer, youtube etc everything works well.

My only issue is with the freeview. But BBC channels are missing and i even tried to reset and retune it. any suggestions????
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 March 2013
I ordered this TV because I own the 40 inch version but having had it for 1 week the picture has developed a fault. Half of the screen is darker than the other. I will return the TV and obtain a refund. However these TVs are amazing, great picture and sound for such a slim unit. internet is really fast and it is very easy to set up. Sadly the fault has resulted in only 3 stars this time. Without it you'd be looking at a 5 star TV.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 November 2012
this is a great tv picture is awesome,the wi-fi is good but the onscreen keyboard and using the arrows on remote is useless.very slow and frustrating to use,i have ordered the samsung wireless keyboard for this tv,just waiting for delivery,overall great quality product and i got mine at a bargain price and took advantage of the reward yourself scheme and got a matching samsung home cinema system,great set up for home cinema.
on 28 January 2013
Great to have full HD, and online access to things like BBC iPlayer (don't have to keep connecting laptop to HDMI now!)

Picture quality is excellent, sound level varies a lot (is that due to transmissions?).

Also bonus, now have same TV as my Mum, so can talk her through her problems on the phone, seeing exactly what she is seeing in front of me.
on 6 February 2013
Everybody should have one, but if you intend to install on a wall get professionals to do it, glad I did as they had a few troubles in assembling the bracket. Glad I paid a professional otherwise I would have massage a mess and end up paying for another tv
on 28 January 2013
I bought this tv to replace a 50inch plasma that I had, and I have to say I am really happy with it.

The only downside that I can see if that the blacks don't show quite as nice as other colours, but I guess with a bit of tinkering I could get this sorted.