5.0 out of 5 stars Rustic planter
This planter suited my conservatory ideally. Good value. Will probably buy another one in a different size for another plant in my conservatory.
Published 8 months ago by Linda

1.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Square Planter
Published 18 months ago by B. Dean

1.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Square Planter, 13 Mar 2013
B. Dean "Billy Cupid" (Earls Court London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rustic Wooden Square Planter French Grey
I was excited to order this product as I always wanted a good wooden planter, but when it arrived I felt very disappointed' suddenly my mind went back to my school days of doing wood work, This product reminded me of something that I would of made in my wood work class. It almost feels it was made of balsa wood! I cant see it lasting very long outside in the garden as I feel the damp weather would soon attack it. The value of this product I feel is only worth £10.00 pounds. It doe look good to look at but the feel of this product soon reminds you that its not going to last and at the price of £29.20 its a waste and to expensive for its quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for indoor use, minor problems, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Rustic Wooden Square Planter French Grey
We purchased two. Exactly what we wanted for indoor artificial trees. The colour slightly greener than expected but OK. Very thin wood, I don't think it would last more than one season outside but OK for indoors and conservatories.

After painting the manufacturer had filled a few holes with wood filler very roughly. Holes which were only three or four millimetres across had three or four centimetres of filler around them. A bit poor but luckily they were only on one side of each planter so we hid this side against the wall.

The planters are part assembled only. The purchaser has to use eight shiny wood screws to put them together. The screws rather spoil the finished effect

We like them but some people might not be happy with the quality of the finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rustic planter, 26 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but could do better, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Rustic Wooden Square Planter French Grey
A good looking product that does what it says. However you are only given a plastic bag to put the soil in. That will split quickly and then the wood will got from contact with the wet soil. We solved this by buying two plastic planters that fit inside it. One to be in it and on display and the other to be growing the next season's display. Shame the manufacturers didn't think of that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely planters, 23 Aug 2012
This review is from: Rustic Wooden Square Planter French Grey
These wooden planters exceeded my expectations & looks great planted with olive trees. Easy to build, very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rustic planters., 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rustic Wooden Square Planter French Grey
I actually painted them white to match exisiting planters - pretty and sturdy - very easy to assemble. would recommend highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive/functional, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Rustic Wooden Square Planter French Grey
Easy assembly. Attractive to look at. Exactly as described. Takes a standard height rose/lavender very nicely. Fast delivery so very pleased with purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: Rustic Wooden Square Planter French Grey
Looks fine, not top, durable quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 July 2014