5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic iPad case
Customer Video Review     Length:: 3:49 Mins
Published on 4 Jun 2010 by Frank Grey

2.0 out of 5 stars A good case in the beginning, but is a disappointment now.
Published on 20 Mar 2012 by Fatboy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic iPad case, 4 Jun 2010
Length:: 3:49 Mins

I have this iPad case and it is fantastic. I dont know how I ever used my iPad without this case. I have now started to watch films on it which i would never have done if i had to hold the iPad in my hands. And i can also type out my emails very quickly and conveniantly. This case has changed the way that i use my iPad and i am 100% happy with my purchase. Thank you Accessory Village!!

2.0 out of 5 stars A good case in the beginning, but is a disappointment now., 20 Mar 2012
Fatboy (Cumbria, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Having just got my iPad 3 on launch day, I made the foolish mistake of purchasing the official Apple iPad Smart Cover from my local Argos store. All I can say is, what a waste of money it was, granted the iPad takes on no extra bulk when it's fitted, but the adjustability is virtually none existent and so too is the protection when compared to the Accessory Village Advanced Pro® Multi-Function Case.

My first impressions of the Accessory Village Advanced Pro® Multi-Function Case when I first unwrapped it were that it was exceptionally well made, the finish and quality of the stitching and material are superb, and I cannot believe that it only cost £9.95, I would gladly have paid £25 for this case.

The iPad slips into the case by means of a little Velcro flap which is lifted up whilst the iPad is put into the case it is then tucked underneath and secured on to the Velcro fastening, once this is done the iPad cannot slip out of the case accidentally. All of the cutouts are perfectly positioned to enable all ports and all other functions of the iPad to be accessed perfectly. I will also add that the automatic sleep/wake feature of the iPad functions perfectly with this case when the cover is opened or closed. The materials used are of a very high quality, where the iPad is placed, is a soft suede like material and so is the cover which folds over, so you can be sure that you will not have your iPad screen scratched. Also on the cover that folds over are six credit card slots, which is useful if you like to use your iPad whilst on the go.

You have the option with this case to position the iPad in 1 of 22 different positions, I defy anyone to say that they cannot position their iPad in their desired position. The amount of adjustability is simply superb. The perfect angle is ensured for web browsing, viewing video, or a more reclined angle for typing. This case really is superb.

I have previously paid twice as much for other cases, but honestly this case beats them all. I am really picky and hard to please, but hand on heart, I do not have a single fault of complaint with this case. I think this is due to the amount of thought that has been given to the design of the Accessory Village Advanced Pro® Multi-Function Case. When the ipad 4 comes out I will certainly be looking at Accessory Village for my next case, after my experience with this one.

If you have just got the iPad 3 and are looking for a case that gives your iPad some decent amount of protection and also gives you the ability to position and hold you iPad in a position of your choice, then look no further than the Accessory Village Advanced Pro® Multi-Function Case. At £9.95 it is an absolute bargain, buy it, you will not be disappointed.

Update:

I have used this case for over 2 years.

I've altered my rating.

I would personally not purchase another one of these. The reason been is the recesses are far too shallow, which means that the stand will not sit in some of the lower positioned recesses.
I feel that this issue started as time progressed, rather than at the beginning.

I have a suggestion for Accessory Village.

Make the case of a thicker material, that would allow for deeper recesses, and this would solve the issue of the stand collapsing in certain positions. I feel less positions might help this to be possible too.

If these issues were addressed, then I would consider purchasing another, but with the current design I would certainly not purchase another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb case - the best!, 26 Mar 2012
I have never written a review at Amazon before but felt I had to after this case was the ONLY one that really worked as a stand, cover and brilliant all rounder - really well made, good material and really does the job. Don't hestitate. Amazing price too. Buying a second one as my husband is jealous and wants one also!! Thanks for this and thanks for the other reviews that helped me buy it. Here's another one - works great!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Site - Accessory Village, 30 Mar 2012
I have just purchased this ipad case, and was shocked how well it was made. I do not usually buy cases which are not leather, but this did not matter to me because of the quality of the case.

To put my money where my mouth is, I purchased another one for my daughter.

Please do not hesitate to buy, and customer service is attainable considering this is an internet site.
I will definitely use this site again.

Thank you again Accessory Village a name worth remembering.

Brilliant Site

5.0 out of 5 stars The Complete Case, 26 Mar 2012
The case is superb in many ways. Firstly the material, although not genuine leather, has been finished to look like leather and looks & feels very high quality. My iPad fits snugly in the case. It is easy to insert and has a Velcro strap that keeps the iPad secure. I am able to view the full screen and have access to charge as well as the volume button etc.

The most useful function of the case for me is the stand. This allows me to choose the angle at which I want to view the screen. The only downside to this as the stand only allows me to view horizontally, but not really an issue. Most other cases I found online before this only gave 1-3 angles whereas this case is much more versatile.

When the iPad is not in use & I close the case this switches off the screen. Not really an issue for me as I usually have it on charge on my desk all day but good for when I am on the move.

It protects, looks good & has great functionality.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad leather case, 21 July 2010
Nice case that does the job of protecting my iPad from knocks. The cut-outs line up just fine with the switches and sockets (unlike mobile phone cases I have bought in the past) so the iPad can be charged and used without removing from the case. The cover can be folded behind the machine when holding it, or it supports the screen at different angles if using it on a table. Would happily recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY AMAZING VALUE, 5 April 2012
J. Colin Moss "CM Edinburgh" (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
What an amazingly good case.

I read the reviews but thought they were overstating things - but they were net.

This case is as good as an item three times the price - my new iPad is kept tightly in place, yet positions for typing in landscape mode perfectly. It really is the perfect case for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipad 2 - perfect solution to keep it safe, 30 Mar 2011
I got one of the Apple magnetic covers with my new ipad 2, and although it is very clever in the way it works, it is no protection from the occasional grandchild! This multi function case does all it says on the tin, including turning the screen off through its own apple like magnet when you close the case, which I thought was brilliant! The case is strong, attractive, effective, with all the holes for camera / volumme / on-off controls etc in the right place, and an excellent built in stand. Thank you very much for a true "value for money" case (my ipad 1 case was twice as much) that really does do exactly what I wanted it to do. I am now very relaxed about letting the grandchildren play with my new ipad .....whew!

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad 2 case, 29 Mar 2011
Very happy with this case for my iPad 2. Great service too!

The case is well made, fits the iPad 2 perfectly with holes for all the buttons and cameras. The stand works well, as does the magnetic auto sleep feature. I chose this style of case over the smart covers as I wanted the protect the back of the iPad too, and this case is well padded giving protection if you drop it.

The service from accessory village was great! Prompt response to a couple of questions I had about the case, and very speedy delivery. Would definitely use them again.

10/10! thanks accessory village!

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple iPad 3 Case, 19 May 2012
W. Birchall (Bucks. UK) - See all my reviews
This is a classic case of believing the Amazon customer reviews, and going against logic. I was lucky enough to purchase mine for £14.95 and am very pleased to have done so. One of the reviewers (a minority) described the case as 'this is a pretty flimsy and cheap accessory'. Inexpensive yes, but no way could you describe it as 'flimsy'. I have only had it for a short time, but it has worked superbly, for what I want it to do. It has a substantial feel to it, and friends and relatives have all admired its look. Obviously, it is not leather and is not described as such, but as durable material. Whether, that statement is true, will be proved over time, but at present I am very satisfied with my product and will certainly recommend it to anyone. I should also point out that my contact with Accessory Village, has been a pleasure, as they have replied, promptly and courteously, to my queries.