5.0 out of 5 stars It will change your mind about shooting stock photography.
Since I read this book not only did it change my pre-conceived ideas about stock photography sites.
It has showed me how easy it is to get the images right first time.
I have since purchased photographic items to help me with this type of work
& I have already started putting together my first 1000 stock shots to put out for the world to see.
I just...
Published on 30 Aug. 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars A good start but suffers from a lack of depth
Reading this book, I couldn't help but feel the author took on to much subject matter. Rather then just focusing on the subject of stock photography, they decided to branch off and tackle other issues such as equipment and the running of your own site. All of which they failed to provide the depth needed to properly capture exactly what, I'm sure, they set out to do...
Published 15 months ago by Jack Carey

2.0 out of 5 stars A good start but suffers from a lack of depth, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Stock Photography: Residual Income with your Digital Camera (Kindle Edition)

I also find a lot of his work was content specifically added as filler material. You can clearly see this when he decides to add every model release form and online stock website imaginable.

Although this book was helpful I can't help but think it took on to much and left the audience with very little. Whether this be through a lack of knowledge or lack of planning is merely speculation but I feel they may be a contributing factor.

5.0 out of 5 stars It will change your mind about shooting stock photography., 30 Aug. 2012
Amazon Customer (Blackpool, Lancashire, UK.) - See all my reviews
It has showed me how easy it is to get the images right first time.
I have since purchased photographic items to help me with this type of work
I just havn't yet deceided on which stock site to use yet, so I will probably spread my work
& see who comes out on top after a few months.
This is a great guide & worth every pound spent on it, as far as I'm concerned.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 31 Jan. 2015
K. Chantler (UK) - See all my reviews
Not really worth the money - no particularly useful pointers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 26 Oct. 2014
For the ambitious.

3.0 out of 5 stars short read, 27 Jun. 2013
This book is good read but mostly obvious material. Fine for beginners.It could be instructive if you are just starting out.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to try and sell my photos, 26 Aug. 2013
This is cheap and it does what it sets out to do and it's written by a woman which is important to me as a woman, sorry guys. Lisa Oliver covers the area of selling photographs very well and is what I need at this point in time as a pretty good amateur photographer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stock photograph, 9 Jan. 2013
this ebook is very informative.Especially for this who want to make a f few pounds out of there photo' s. This book tells you how to go about it.