VINE VOICEon 5 October 2011
I recently purchased a video projector and was looking for a low cost projector screen. After scouring second hand shops to no avail I checked out the Duronic TPS86 Black Tripod Projector Screen which really fitted the bill. It arrived three days after I ordered it and came well packed in a huge box. The reason for the huge box is because the screen is massive..or least bigger than I expected. I now have the ability to watch my favourite movies on a decent sized screen that really shows off the projected image and is the envy of my friends with puny little TV's!.

You'd be hard pressed to find a better value for money projector screen.
on 5 September 2011
This screen was cheaper than most in its class but there endeth the difference. A good buy that should give many hours of work.
on 5 September 2011
I was impressed by the speed with which I received the screen and after removing it from the substantial packing I was further impressed by the quality of the screen and the ease with which it can be assembled.
on 3 December 2012
Light for me to carry around and being 5'3', although long, worth it for the extra display size. The only issue is the legs slide out easily when you carry it upright as you need to lock everything in place.
on 2 December 2012
This smart portable screen enables me to see projections from the laptop and Wii games in lifesize proportions and brilliant colour.
on 21 July 2015
Good quality product delivered very promptly. The only comment I'd make is that it's a little awkward erecting the screen as the main screen itself and the tripod legs seem to get in each other's way. This is because the main screen box is out of balance and one end drops down into the tripod legs just as you're trying to spread out the legs. The instructions don't really help here. However, once erected, the screen is very good. As others have commented a soft bag/case should be provided for easier transit and protection.
on 28 January 2013
Product arrived witin 48hrs of placing order. Easy to set up, and not particular heavy as some reviews seen to mention, although heavy enough to give confidence in quality. I would recommend this screen to anyone .
on 23 June 2015
The best feature about this product is the screen. It is very white and the projector picture on it is bright and sharp. Make sure you buy the right size for your needs. The whole frame is made of quite cheap plastic but still hope it will last a good number of years. My only gripe is that I wish it could be raised just a little bit higher. It's not bad, maxing out at over 2m but it's something to be aware of just in case it doesn't suit your needs. Great screen. Recommend.
on 7 December 2012
I have been using this screen to give illustrated talks to organisations, and it has proved to be simple to erect and pack, and of excellent quality.
A week or so ago, while I was carrying it into a meeting hall, the swivel that holds the screen in place parted company with the fitment on the frame. (They are meant to come apart when required, but a locking lever should hold the parts together in use.)
Although I was able to re-assemble it easily, I found that the two parts would no longer stay locked together.
On Monday, I emailed the supplier, who are actually a company called Sheerline, to seek their guidance.
(The screen was first sold just a few days short of a year ago.)
On Tuesday, they replied, asking if I would be at home on Friday to receive a replacement and turn over the old screen.
Citilink have just carried out the swop, and I have a brand new screen.
That's the sort of service that I really appreciate, and I hope this firm reap the benefit of the customer good will that they must be accumulating.
on 29 May 2015
Good bright screen with good balance of substantial vs lightweight. Yes, it would be better if it were lighter to carry AND more rigid in its tripod, but that would mean wallet-defying amounts of Titanium and Carbon fibre. So I think the manufacturer got the balance right. I have added a strip of red electrical tape to the back of the screen to stop myself over-extending it, but that is not the reason for 4 rather than 5 stars. The fact is I do't love it (the Amazon label for 5 stars) - I just like it and do recommend it.