5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Micro SD money can buy only bigger
Got a few of these micro SD cards & the sandisk items really do stand up to some abuse, there is nothing quite as good on the market & I wouldn't choose another brand over these ever. I run in everything from a DSLR, tablets to HD in car cameras.
Published 13 months ago by Kathryn

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate, but not up to speed
Published on 8 July 2012 by Mike

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate, but not up to speed, 8 July 2012
This review is from: SanDisk SDSDQU-016G-U46A 16 GB MicroSDHC Ultra Class 10 Card with MicroSDHC to SD Adapter (Label May Change) (Accessory)
Bought for a Samsung Galaxy S2. Transferred Viewranger maps (which are brilliant) and my photo storage to it. Maps load significantly more slowly to the screen from SDHC storage. This isn't a problem as yet, because I no longer cycle fast enough! I am concerned that it may become a problem as I purchase more mapping - may need to upgrade to a faster card. It took ages to move the maps from internal storage to the card in the first place.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Micro SD money can buy only bigger, 29 July 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars 16GB SD CARD, 6 Nov 2012
16GB Micro SD Card class 10. Delivered on time, works great, as described. really great for recording video and fast writes for photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Great Speed!, 7 Jun 2012
I've purchased 2 of these to use in conjunction with a PhotoSmart pro duo adapter for my PSP. And I couldn't be more pleased, firstly they come in original packaging from SanDisk so you know they're genuine. Secondly, I've tested these with h2testw and they deliver just as advertised, definitely a Class 10 product.

I highly recommend this, it's got great speed, high capacity and for the low price it sells at, it's quite the bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price and enough storage space for my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini, 9 Mar 2014
It was a good price and it has enough storage space for my smartphone Samsung Galaxy S3 mini.
No problems at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 2 April 2014
One of the best brands at a very good price. Using it for Samsung Galaxy S3. Very happy. Always get a class 10 card rather than a standard one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk Ultra, 6 July 2013
D. Moss (Enfield, N.London) - See all my reviews
It works OK so what more is there to be said about a tiny micro chip in a plastic case?

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, 2 July 2013
I. Rae (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought this to replace a 32GB Kingston card previously purchased from Amazon that lasted only one day! Although stated as class 10, the read speed doesn't appear much different from class 4 cards that I have. So a qualified 4-star rating after two weeks of frequent use, just in case it suddenly gives up the ghost like the Kingston one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the average, 12 April 2013
I have used this to replace a cheaper one, you get what you pay for.......that is why i would buy more should the need arise

4.0 out of 5 stars Nearly a 5 but something strange happened yesterday..., 5 Mar 2013
A. Bodgin "Bodge" (Exeter, UK) - See all my reviews
It was working absolutely perfectly and I was very pleased.

Then yesterday, 2 weeks after it arrived, I was unable to copy music files onto the card as it was in my computer's card reader. Said it was write protected.
I then put it back into my phone to see if I'd changed the settings somehow but my phone didn't recognise it and it wouldn't mount.

Back in the computer and then it wouldn't open and the only option I had was to formet the card. Luckily there wasn't too much data on it so that's what i did, but if I had filled it then this happened I'd have been incredibly irritated.

It may be that I did something without realising but in my view, it shouldn't be irriversible. So I don't now what happened.

Anyone had a similar experience?