4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good
I bought this to replace a 32GB Kingston card previously purchased from Amazon that lasted only one day! Although stated as class 10, the read speed doesn't appear much different from class 4 cards that I have. So a qualified 4-star rating after two weeks of frequent use, just in case it suddenly gives up the ghost like the Kingston one.
Published 21 months ago by I. W

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate, but not up to speed
Published on 8 July 2012 by Mike

3.0 out of 5 stars adequate, but not up to speed, 8 July 2012
This review is from: SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC 16 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s + SD Adapter + Memory Zone App (SDSDQU-016G-U46A) (Accessory)
Bought for a Samsung Galaxy S2. Transferred Viewranger maps (which are brilliant) and my photo storage to it. Maps load significantly more slowly to the screen from SDHC storage. This isn't a problem as yet, because I no longer cycle fast enough! I am concerned that it may become a problem as I purchase more mapping - may need to upgrade to a faster card. It took ages to move the maps from internal storage to the card in the first place.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, 2 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Micro SD money can buy only bigger, 29 July 2013
Got a few of these micro SD cards & the sandisk items really do stand up to some abuse, there is nothing quite as good on the market & I wouldn't choose another brand over these ever. I run in everything from a DSLR, tablets to HD in car cameras.

4.0 out of 5 stars 16GB SD CARD, 6 Nov. 2012
16GB Micro SD Card class 10. Delivered on time, works great, as described. really great for recording video and fast writes for photos.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price and enough storage space for my Samsung Galaxy S3 mini, 9 Mar. 2014
It was a good price and it has enough storage space for my smartphone Samsung Galaxy S3 mini.
No problems at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Great Speed!, 7 Jun. 2012
I've purchased 2 of these to use in conjunction with a PhotoSmart pro duo adapter for my PSP. And I couldn't be more pleased, firstly they come in original packaging from SanDisk so you know they're genuine. Secondly, I've tested these with h2testw and they deliver just as advertised, definitely a Class 10 product.

I highly recommend this, it's got great speed, high capacity and for the low price it sells at, it's quite the bargain.

3.0 out of 5 stars SatNav? - Get the the newer faster version., 24 Jan. 2015
Works but slower than I would like.
My TomTom map of Europe became too large to fit into the original internal memory, and this overcame the problem. However, the map refresh rate is now much slower than it used to be and this is annoying at roundabouts. It is not uncommon to find the map showing the correct exit, only as you exit from the roundabout - which may - or may not - be on the exit you want. This reduction in refresh speed may be a result of the latest update to the software, but I guess that the read speed on this Class 10 card - supposed to be 30MB / sec is too slow. If you are looking for more internal memory for your old SatNav, I recommend that you try the faster version models that are available now. This is a Class 10 card, which is pretty fast, but there is a newer version (badged as a having a read speed of 48 MB/sec) available now, and I expect it will be better for these purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 2 April 2014
One of the best brands at a very good price. Using it for Samsung Galaxy S3. Very happy. Always get a class 10 card rather than a standard one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk Ultra, 6 July 2013
D. Moss (Enfield, N.London) - See all my reviews
It works OK so what more is there to be said about a tiny micro chip in a plastic case?

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the average, 12 April 2013
I have used this to replace a cheaper one, you get what you pay for.......that is why i would buy more should the need arise