5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for magnetising models.
Published 8 months ago by Umaya

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised
The actual product label specifies a pull of 0.11kg, not 0.13kg as advertised. Otherwise the product is fine (a bit difficult to handle obviously as the magnets are really small).
Published 2 months ago by R.L.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for magnetising models., 5 Sept. 2014
This review is from: MAGNET Expert Ltd 2 x 1mm 0.13kg Pull N42 Neodymium Disc Magnets for Craft and Model Making (Pack of 50) (DIY & Tools)
Bought 1 set of 50 for magnetising my 40k (Tau battlesuits and their weapons) and with a 2mm drill bit (10 pack very cheap here on amazon) I have quickly and cleanly magnetised a lot of stuff (4-5 magnets per xv8 and up to 3 per weapon for lots of choice), I used 30 magnets in about an hour, these magnets are very good, exactly the size stated, quite strong and despite being small not hard to fiddle around with. I recommend these to anyone doing a similar task as me.

I am back to order another 2 sets, 100 magnets should last me for quite while, I also have some 3x1mm (and 3mm drill bits) which I will use for vehicles and they are just as good but bigger and stronger of course.

I would say the only improvement I would like is to be stronger but that probably isn't possible due to the limit of a magnet this small.

The magnets allow rotation and it is quite loose so if you don't want the parts to rotate then just make sure the 2 parts are in contact so their friction stops any rotating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 Aug. 2013
These little guys are a bit stronger than I expected. Perfect for modelling. Highly recommended. I should have bought more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of magnetics, 10 Oct. 2010
Justin Howard "vtraveller" (Cambridge) - See all my reviews
I thought given their size, these magnets would be quite weak. The fact is, they're truly impressive in how much they can hold.

Although small, and therefore fiddly to move, they were perfect for my needs; marking points on a map. They're so powerful that just a few can hold an entire map onto a fridge for example.

Quite impressed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., 16 April 2014
They are good. After I received them and opened the enevelop, and I could not find anything, I thought they sent me nothing by mistake. After dcouble check...arrrh...they are indeed tiny! But they work very well.

My suggestion is: if you want to use them to hold something for long term then they are really good choice. If you want to always move things around, perhaps they are not the best as they are really tiny...for medium fat fingers. If you loose them on floor, very likely they are gone and disappeared forever. ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 26 Feb. 2014
These little magnets really are fantastic and do Exactly what they say on the tin ,

only problem they are to small for the job i want them to do !
I should have ordered 6mm di x 1mm . I will send for them when i can find out if Amazon stock Titebond Contact glue?

5.0 out of 5 stars powerful, 22 Feb. 2014
Bought these to hold the lids onto my wooden pots when the fit is a bit too loose. Brilliant, but, as per the instructions, don't swallow them or give them to children. So strong and small that they are quite difficult to use, or my fingers are too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars consider the the 130g Pull!!! -(Great packaging), 10 Dec. 2013
Great magnets just like I planned them to be!

Maybe UNDERESTMATED the 130g pull, especially when using to magnets to pull model parts into place or hold them together.
Great product anyway, as well as a great packaging: Magnets are in re-sealable plasticbag in a small plastic container, perfect if you don't use all 50 at once.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little magnets, 22 Nov. 2013
Derrick A. Seibold (Calgary Canada) - See all my reviews
They arrived superfast and work a treat. I was surprised by how much weight these little guys would hold considering their sie. I have to say that they are perfect for my project.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 21 Oct. 2013
Was very pleased to find this set of magnets especially at such a bargain price. They are just what I need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 11 Oct. 2012
these don't seem like much when you first see them,but they are very small. But don't let size fool you very powerful and will come in handy for my models. Brought two sets and will buy again when I need too.