on 7 October 2014
I purchased 4 of these. Within 2 weeks of use, the tube inside came "unclasped" for 2 of my 4 pumps. I was gentle with the product and although nothing appeared broken, the pump stopped working. I asked the community how to fix it, and one kind owner explained the mechanics of the pump to me. Basically, it has a small plastic ball sitting at the bottom of the small tube inside acting as a valve. This allows the soap to be drawn up into the chamber, but prevents it returning when you pump downwards. Mine got washed down the sink when the tube became unclasped, so I substituted the plastic ball (measuring about 1mm diameter) with a sewing pin which has a ball at the end, measuring about the same size. I slotted the substitute into the tube - and it works !!!!! My sewing pin ball is bright pink, so I can see it now. I still love the product - and happy that it is fixed !!!!! I learned something new - although that was not intended :)))
on 19 November 2012
I have two of these now as I was so pleased with the first one. They add a great splash of colour to any room and I find it great for my 3 year old to use by himself as it attaches to the sink and the foam rinses off much easier than the liquid soap.
on 13 November 2013
This is a nice foamer which I am using to dispense Dr Bronners castille soap with. It is quite a bit larger than I expected and so the suction cup on the bottom doesn't quite fit on my (small) sink edge (although the suction still works fine). I would recommend this type of product if you want to cut down on the wastage of soap in your household!
on 25 October 2013
Works well for first week or so, then starts to stick down. I've tried cleaning, sanding, oiling, and buying another, but all only offer temporary respite. Shame - looks nice and works well, for a short time..
on 6 November 2013
The same day I received this, I just felt that I had to write my review. I honestly think this is one of the best products I've ever purchased. I loved the fact that I could stick it onto the side of my bathroom sink, which happens to be very slippery and slightly sloped causing any items placed there to slide off easily. No problems with this. With it's big sucker at the bottom, it stuck there and stayed perfectly in place.

I'm currently using it with the Dettol's 'Lavender & Grape Extract' New Formula (it seems thicker than before) and this liquid hand wash is a little overwhelming on its own. Mixing it here in the 'Cuisipro' created a wonderful foam, much easier to handle. Also, I've read that Foam soap requires less lather than regular soap, which means less wasted water. Also, its superior lather results in a thorough coverage of the hand and this complete contact eliminates more germs than regular soap. Of course, you are also saving money as you are using less soap.

All in all, this is a terrific product to have in your home and I will be ordering another one for the Kitchen and one as a gift for my Mum!
on 11 June 2014
I had a portable foam dispenser for camping and had been impressed with it so tried one for home. It's easier to distribute across your hands than gel on wet hands, as it doesn't slip off as you rub. Despite using so much less handwash than normal soap dispensers, hands feel well cleansed after use. I decorate cakes and handle sugarpaste a lot and using the foam on dry hands is great for a quick spruce up when the sugar starts to build up on my palms. So chuffed I have them elsewhere in the house now too. Only drawback is the size of the suction pad, which is quite wide and is too big to fit on my bathroom sink - the only sink in the house without one.
on 10 November 2014
Just like on previous reviews, one of my pumps got stuck (I have two) so I opened to see if I could fix it. As I opened it, a small sphere fell, so now I am going to try to do the same made by another reviewer: find a pin with a round head to replace it... although according to what I have read, these seem to be separate issues. Like amazon recomended, I contacted the manufacturer for a replacement (because of the stucking "problem") but gono answer whatsoever. Very usefull, if it is workink... not much when it breaks dow a few months later.
on 4 September 2014
While it worked the pump had a very good smooth action but it only lasted less than 4 weeks. The design is eye catching but not practical with the suction cup causing the bottle to move around the sink.
I returned it and got a refund when the pump stopped working. I was left wondering if I had been unlucky and received a faulty one or if the item is cheaply made.
on 17 June 2015
Purchased 3 of these in red, black and green and love them, saves a lot on having to buy soap and looks stylish where ever they are put. Price a little bit on the high side but I decided it was worth it. Would have liked to have purchased an orange dispenser but that was an absolutely ridiculous price.
on 22 October 2015
We like these and have bought them for all our sinks, but I wish they were a little smaller as they do dominate a bit. Otherwise they're great as you can make your preferred soap into a foam version. Pays for itself in no time because it uses only a small amount of soap mixed with about 80% water.

See one answered question