on 4 November 2013
Works really well, love the design, and will pay for itself in under a year! Please note though, if you use handwash with moisturiser, the moisturiser separated when it is watered down, and sinks to the bottom, so you have to keep mixing it up. Stick to clear handwashes as you should be fine! I love the sucker too, my little boy can't grab it and throw it in the sink any more! Every home should have one.
on 3 October 2014
We seem to get through an awfully large amount of liquid soap in our house, so when i saw this soap dispenser i just had to buy it. With the promise of reducing soap usage by up to 75%, i wondered if it would live up to this statement? So when it arrived, i decided to check how long an average bottle of pump soap would really last using this dispenser. One bottle fills the foam dispenser approx 3 times, when topped up with water. The foam dispenser will last approx 1 month, so 1 bottle of hand soap lasts approx 3 months. The branded soap i use is about £1, so over a year that's £4. This is based on my families usage, so bear that in mind! The dispenser itself is made of plastic, which has fill lines on it for the soap and water. When filled, i use a chop stick or similar to swirl the mixture together. This is an important step! Not mixing will result in a watery mess, rather than foam. Underneath the bottle is a large suction cup which sticks very well to my kitchen work top, thus stopping it from sliding around. The dispenser head is large and easy to press down, producing a luxurious foam. I really love this and it looks modern in my kitchen. All i can say is give it a try, it will definitely pay for itself in no time at all!
on 17 April 2014
It uses 75% less soap and has a sucker at the bottom so it sticks to a surface, the soap is really foamy. (see my video)

On the side it has a line of how much soap and water to put in.

After a few months it will pay for itself in money sayed from using less soap!

(Reviewed by Thomas, aged 8)
on 11 April 2013
I've had a foam pump before, but this one definitely produces much better foam, and we only need to push it once.
It stays well secured in the holder and also looks great.

big plus is that there is nothing to go rusty on the outside, which was an issue with some of the others.
on 12 February 2014
After a year of daily use, several times a day (it's at my kitchen sink) the spring gave up on the pump mechanism. we liked it so much, just bought a replacement. It fits a good amount of soap in, and can lean towards the sink so you don't get drips. Would recommend scratching the fill-to-here lines in - because they wear off - so you lose the measurements over time.
on 14 March 2014
It arrived very quickly. So far works well. I use Castile soap and a drop of lavender oil to make a quality chemical free hand wash. Product looks good.
on 26 January 2014
I simply love this item, it looks classier than the liquid soap dispensers that come from the supermarket, it only uses 25% soap per fill (saving money with every use) and one thing the amazon advert failed to mention is that Cuisipro include a 25 year...yes 25 YEAR Guarantee with the item! You cannot moan at that! What's not to like?!? It has a plunger on the bottom to attach to a sink (flat surface required) and it is quite large (there is a smaller one available I believe) but on the whole the best thing I've bought for the house in ages. Went right out and bought another it was so good! Friends and family seem to like it too...
on 9 April 2013
looks classy, saves soap, love it, would recommend this to everyone, bit pricey but the amount you save on soap makes it worth it!
on 24 October 2014
Bigger than expected, which is good to hold more soap. The sucker on the bottom is a nice touch to, which keeps it in place around the sink. Only down sides are that the "chrome" looks a bit cheap, tacky and fake, and the lid top came off immediately so I'll have to attempt to glue in back on.
on 15 September 2014
Faulty pump, I was hardly getting any soap out of it, I was going to mark it as an item not worth spending money on until I tried it at a friends house. Amazon have given me a full refund, I might give this product another go.