5.0 out of 5 stars Another Excellent Camera From Samsung!
Published on 23 Sept. 2012 by Lisa K

3.0 out of 5 stars great camera
a nice slim camera which does take time to get used to but once you have the hang of it its easy. it fits into your pocket and you can charge it from maines or computer. the downside is that it takes a little time to get a picture so going to a zoo or aquarium you may get some blured pictures other than that its great
Published on 11 Mar. 2013 by emily hiller

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Excellent Camera From Samsung!, 23 Sept. 2012
Lisa K (Darlington, United Kindom) - See all my reviews
This is my third Samsung camera, and while I haven't had the opportunity to try every single setting, it is proving itself to be a great little purchase... and boy is it little! The camera itself is as small as my mobile phone (Xperia X8). The battery is a Samsung rechargable, so when it's hooked up to your computer it will charge itself - or you can use the USB mains plug provided. Not sure if this is a general element with the product or just the seller, but mine came with a universal plug converter (free of charge) as the Samsung plug was a 2 prong - I bought my camera from Smart Shop UK (great service!). I have managed to test the HD video feature which was quite impressive for a small point-and-click, and general picture quality is superb.

All in all, if you're looking for a reasonably priced camera for holidays and general usage then I definitely recommend this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfect, 24 Feb. 2013
P. J. Long (England) - See all my reviews
Like most people I use my 'phone a great deal to take unforseen snapshots.
My 'phone is Sony and the camera is excellent, until you go beyond the 6x4 stage.
What I wanted was a camera as small and as handy as my 'phone. This camera is.
It's small enough to put in your shirt pocket. You can hide it by simply closing your hand
around it, which gives an idea of the size. You can mess with the controlls if you wish.
I leave mine on Intelligent Auto mode because that's what I need. The top resolution
of 16 Mp is very good. Not in the same class as my DSLR Nikon, but never-the-less very good indeed.
Believe it or not it's slightly smaller than my mobile. One nice point. In many cameras of this
size the battery is built in, it isn't in this one. You can buy another battery for backup. It simply
slides out of the bottom. The five times zoom is very good, as is the panorama function.
Perfect camera for a lady because it's small enough to fit in a purse or handbag
without problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung ST77 Compact Digital Camera., 3 Jan. 2013
D. J. Maggs (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Well done Samsung you have come out on top with the ST77 compact digital camera.
Small in size but big in performance it fills a gap when I see something that I want to photograph and do not have time to set up my 35mm Digital Camera. I am very pleased with my purchase. Thanks Samsung.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crackin little camera, 24 April 2013
What a cracking little camera. It isn't much bigger than a box of matches so you can easily slip I in your pocket. I only use it as a point and shoot camera and for that is is perfect. I have settings on auto. The quality and sheer size of the images means that you can crop the image down to what you want and still retain amazing quality. As an example I took a shot of a Spitfire banking round as it was coming into land, it was about 300 feet, I did not zoom I just pointed and shot. The plane was a mere black mark on the screen. I loaded the image onto my computer, cropped it down to just the Spitfire, blew it up to A4 size,tinted it off and you can clearly see details of the pilot.
Amazing and only £60.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung ST77, 10 Feb. 2013
I was looking for a small point and shoot camera that I could carry around and after looking around I found the Samsung ST77 was the camera for me. Its a brilliant little camera that takes good pictures, for a point and shoot camera, even in low light environments. You will not be disappointed if with the camera. It is easy to use and it was delivered on time as promised and in perfect condition in the manufacturers packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very small!, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Samsung ST77 Compact Digital Camera - Red (16.1MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD (Electronics)
Even though the dimensions are given, this camera seems much smaller and fits into my daughters pocket easily. Picture quality is good and it handles low light or fast moving objects well. For the price its a great camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, 29 April 2013
Great quality pictures.
Really compact and easy to carry round.
Value for money, I would really recommend this camera to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera, 2 April 2013
I brought this to take on holiday, I thought it was great! Small enough to put in your pocket.
The picture quality it really great and I love the smart auto feature- basically it adjusts for you in different lights and for different scenes. Really pleased I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars samsung camera st77, 16 Aug. 2012
This is my second camera from Samsung and appears to be more robust than the first one. It was delivered on time as promised and in perfect condition in the manufacturers packaging. The camera is easy to use with very good results. I am completely satisfied and would recommend you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung ST77, 19 Oct. 2012
The first thing to say this camera is very small which is great for me, as i wanted something to carry when walking in the hills and mountains that was small and unobtrusive but still gave good results. I first brought a panasonic lumix FS35 but was not at all impressed with the results so sent it back, have just used this camera on a fortnights holiday in the alps and am happy with the results, one feature that swayed me towards this camera was the "panorama" feature and this works very well and saves trying to stitch the picture together later, the results are crisp and reproduced faithfuly and not as garishly as some digital cameras, in realy bright conditions the camera can be prone to slightly over exposing some images but this is easily rectified by using the exposure compensation button. I would strongly reccomend downloading the operating instructions of the web as the instruction booklet provided is very basic