5.0 out of 5 stars great little compact
Published on 4 Sept. 2012 by Chris Taylor

1.0 out of 5 stars Thought it would last longer.......
Bought to replace a Pentax (which is still going strong) as it had more features and a better zoom. I've used the Pentax as an everyday camera (probably more than this) and taken the Samsung on holiday. After only 18 months and probably only a couple of dozen outings the display has packed in. Not dropped or messed around with - one minute it was fine, the next no display...
Published 11 months ago by Oopnorth

5.0 out of 5 stars great little compact, 4 Sept. 2012
Chris Taylor "seeteeart" (Dyserth North Wales) - See all my reviews
I bought this camera for my married daughter as she wanted to capture future happy moments. I had a good play with it before handing it over and it really is rather good.I particularly liked the optical zoom which was really excellent and has proved very useful photographing the cat close up without disturbing it too much. Blowing up the photos is a breeze and the quality is great, after all it is 14mp. What I like most is that it fits in your pocket, is instantly available and for most occasions takes photos you can be proud of. If you wish to switch to your own settings you can with ease although I found the auto settings very good. The price from Amazon was excellent so all in all a great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great compact camera, 17 Oct. 2012
sakis543 (Florina, Greece) - See all my reviews
This is my third digital camera. My previous cameras were Sony T1 and Olympus m7000. I bought this camera for its zoom on a reasonable price. But I was amazed by the vivid colors on the photos! My brother in law owns a photography store and he was amazed too! I'm not a pro and I do not own another expensive camera to make a comparison but here is what I think.
The pros
-Picture quality.
-Vivid output colors both in photography and video.
-No zoom sound or wind noise on video.
-Adjustable, many options, fun filters.
-Good battery life.
-Value for money.
The cons
-The slow browsing through the taken pictures.
I don't know if it has to do with the micro sd card I use but it is very annoying.
-Noise on high zoom levels.
-Night photography is acceptable. Not bad though.

Overall I think it's a great purchase for an amateur.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sumsung WB150F, 12 Sept. 2012
Very good product quality photos. Easy to operate quick to download the photos, very good zooming stabilized picture, fully manual option. Very happy got it.....A++

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Camera, 15 July 2012
Fantastic camera, easy to follow on screen instructions. Camera has Smart setting and red eye reduction which is a must for me. has different settings for every thing and scenery you want to take photos of.

5.0 out of 5 stars What an awesome camera!!, 16 Nov. 2012
Ok, I am no technical genius when it comes to photography but I wanted a decent camera to take away with me when me and my partner go travelling. I want to take pictures that will do justice to the amazing places we will be visiting. This camera does just that! The quality of the photos are amazing and more importantly the zoom is fantastic. With previous cameras the quality of the image has been lost when I have zoomed in on a place or object.
Because I don't know how certain settings affect the image being captured I probably won't be using the camera to it's full potential, but I'm sure reading a few instructions will see to that. Therefore, the 'smart' setting is great for capturing quality images without faffing about with the settings. There are some pretty cool effects to play around with too.
I got this camera at a reduced price, but I definitely would have been prepared to pay the full price for it had it not been on sale as I think that it is worth every penny. The fact that it was reduced makes me love it even more!!

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't be happier, 2 Sept. 2012
this camera is amazing, probably the best compact digital i have used, and a really amazing product for the price. the optical zoom is excellent, battery seems to last for ever, and has a great range of settings if you want to get technical

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Compact Around, 19 Oct. 2012
N Attfield "Neilatt-UK" (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
Having bought an Olympus SZ-10 and the Olympus SP-810UZ, I'm very impressed with the Samsung. Easy to use and to be honest, far better than either of the Olympus cameras for focussing. The Olympus seems to take a long time to focus - especially on zoom shots, whereas the Samsung - straight there, no problem. The anti-shake system is so much better than the Olympus too. Menu system a bit different, but didn't need the manual - so easy. Excellent product and at £99, an absolute bargain. Have been searching for the best pocketable compact and now I've found it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung WB150 Compact, 14 July 2012
This attractive and solid camera takes very good photos and HD movie clips. The simple functions take care of most situations autmoatically. The 14mega pixel resolution allows large reproductions and the 18x zoom is impressive. The built in auto focus and face recognition software works very well and helps the user take good photos very quickly and easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Features and fantastic outputs, 20 July 2012
I bought this camera having researched around for quite a while looking at a range of reasonably priced cameras. This is definitely a good choice, and will suit you for whatever needs/requirements you have. The zoom is slightly noisy (as other reviews have said elsewhere), but this doesn't bother me as the quality of the pictures is excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 24 Nov. 2012
Mr. Arthur R. Tsang (UK) - See all my reviews
I am not a great tech geek and I also don't like to spend a lot of money on something just because the manufacturer says it is the greatest thing out there. But I have been really impressed by the quality of the pictures taken with this camera and the zoom is amazing. Even my friend who has a £400 Sony SLR says the zoom is impressive with high quality images even at 18x zoom. This camera is really worth it, especially at over £50 cheaper than in store. A bargain but you are not losing out on quality.

On slight cons are that sometimes it can get a bit worked up and you have to turn it off and on again but that is very rare and normally when battery is low. That being the other con, when it goes to 2 bars of battery it dies pretty much straight away. But the money saved you could buy a spare battery pack anway