5.0 out of 5 stars great little compact
Published 22 months ago by Chris Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Samsung WB150 digi camera
This was a replacement digital camera for my cannon power shot, i like it's neatness and it take's reasonably good quality digital photo's. whether i originally did not charge the battery enough but twice now in a short space of time i've had to re-charge the battery and it was months before i had to re-charge the cannon power shot. i think the usb lead between the...
Published 17 months ago by V. GORE

5.0 out of 5 stars great little compact, 4 Sep 2012
Chris Taylor "seeteeart" (Dyserth North Wales) - See all my reviews
I bought this camera for my married daughter as she wanted to capture future happy moments. I had a good play with it before handing it over and it really is rather good.I particularly liked the optical zoom which was really excellent and has proved very useful photographing the cat close up without disturbing it too much. Blowing up the photos is a breeze and the quality is great, after all it is 14mp. What I like most is that it fits in your pocket, is instantly available and for most occasions takes photos you can be proud of. If you wish to switch to your own settings you can with ease although I found the auto settings very good. The price from Amazon was excellent so all in all a great buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great compact camera, 17 Oct 2012
sakis543 (Florina, Greece) - See all my reviews
This is my third digital camera. My previous cameras were Sony T1 and Olympus m7000. I bought this camera for its zoom on a reasonable price. But I was amazed by the vivid colors on the photos! My brother in law owns a photography store and he was amazed too! I'm not a pro and I do not own another expensive camera to make a comparison but here is what I think.
The pros
-Picture quality.
-Vivid output colors both in photography and video.
-No zoom sound or wind noise on video.
-Adjustable, many options, fun filters.
-Good battery life.
-Value for money.
The cons
-The slow browsing through the taken pictures.
I don't know if it has to do with the micro sd card I use but it is very annoying.
-Noise on high zoom levels.
-Night photography is acceptable. Not bad though.

Overall I think it's a great purchase for an amateur.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sumsung WB150F, 12 Sep 2012
Very good product quality photos. Easy to operate quick to download the photos, very good zooming stabilized picture, fully manual option. Very happy got it.....A++

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Camera, 15 July 2012
Fantastic camera, easy to follow on screen instructions. Camera has Smart setting and red eye reduction which is a must for me. has different settings for every thing and scenery you want to take photos of.

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't be happier, 2 Sep 2012
this camera is amazing, probably the best compact digital i have used, and a really amazing product for the price. the optical zoom is excellent, battery seems to last for ever, and has a great range of settings if you want to get technical

5.0 out of 5 stars What an awesome camera!!, 16 Nov 2012
Ok, I am no technical genius when it comes to photography but I wanted a decent camera to take away with me when me and my partner go travelling. I want to take pictures that will do justice to the amazing places we will be visiting. This camera does just that! The quality of the photos are amazing and more importantly the zoom is fantastic. With previous cameras the quality of the image has been lost when I have zoomed in on a place or object.
Because I don't know how certain settings affect the image being captured I probably won't be using the camera to it's full potential, but I'm sure reading a few instructions will see to that. Therefore, the 'smart' setting is great for capturing quality images without faffing about with the settings. There are some pretty cool effects to play around with too.
I got this camera at a reduced price, but I definitely would have been prepared to pay the full price for it had it not been on sale as I think that it is worth every penny. The fact that it was reduced makes me love it even more!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung WB150 Compact, 14 July 2012
This attractive and solid camera takes very good photos and HD movie clips. The simple functions take care of most situations autmoatically. The 14mega pixel resolution allows large reproductions and the 18x zoom is impressive. The built in auto focus and face recognition software works very well and helps the user take good photos very quickly and easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Compact Around, 19 Oct 2012
N Attfield "Neilatt-UK" (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
Having bought an Olympus SZ-10 and the Olympus SP-810UZ, I'm very impressed with the Samsung. Easy to use and to be honest, far better than either of the Olympus cameras for focussing. The Olympus seems to take a long time to focus - especially on zoom shots, whereas the Samsung - straight there, no problem. The anti-shake system is so much better than the Olympus too. Menu system a bit different, but didn't need the manual - so easy. Excellent product and at 99, an absolute bargain. Have been searching for the best pocketable compact and now I've found it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Features and fantastic outputs, 20 July 2012
I bought this camera having researched around for quite a while looking at a range of reasonably priced cameras. This is definitely a good choice, and will suit you for whatever needs/requirements you have. The zoom is slightly noisy (as other reviews have said elsewhere), but this doesn't bother me as the quality of the pictures is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Samsung WB150 Compact Digital Camera - White (14.1MP, 18x Optical Zoom) 3.0 inch LCD (Electronics)
I have lost my previous Samsung camera which I found easy to operate, so replaced it with this model. The zoom is amazing. I went to the 02 for a concert and was disappointed that our seats were SO far from the stage, the performers were little dots in the distance. This little camera's zoom enabled me to take some great photos. I am really pleased with it., and I am not going to lose this one.