5.0 out of 5 stars Great poster, great service
Published on 4 Jan. 2013 by Apiooo

1.0 out of 5 stars rip-off
Bad quality, low-res print on average quality paper. Could do a better job myself finding a picture online and printing on the standard colour printer at work. Won't be going anywhere except the bin, would be embarrassed to have something of this quality on my wall.
Published 15 months ago by Justin Hewitt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great poster, great service, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Vintage Russian Soviet Union Propaganda COMRADES OF STEEL * 250gsm Gloss ART CARD A3 Reproduction Poster
I don't ever write reviews on Amazon (shameful I know), however having received my order today I felt compelled to break the mould. First of all the quality of the poster is excellent, printed on glossy thick paper and well packaged to ensure its safe delivery. However, what really inspired to write a review was the fact that I was also sent a complimentary poster of a similar style and a hand written message on the order summary. Even though I know that this probably happens on every order and is obviously factored into the price you pay, it doesn't stop it being any less touching and has certainly made my day. When I undertake my next room re-decoration there is no question who I'll be going to for my posters.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool posters, 6 May 2013
Gladly to have got 2 posters in a well packed poster barrel, high quality print paper, I definitely recommend the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 25 Feb. 2015
Finally got round to leaving this review.

Im very pleased with the poster, it looks brilliant in a frame and I would recommend to anyone who is interested in the Soviet Union.

Also I must give a big thanks to World of Art who also included another complimentary poster, I thought this was a nice touch and that also will be going in a frame!

Cheers

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Sept. 2012
The poster is certainly striking and will help add character to your room. I'm very impressed with the quality and flattered at receiving a similar print free of charge. I will definitely bookmark this seller.

Also, their delivery speed was nothing short of incredible.

5.0 out of 5 stars poster, 17 Jun. 2014
I have bought a couple of items from this seller and the items are always good quality. I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 2 Mar. 2014
Really good quality product, made all the more special by the additional free poster and hand written thank you note. Most definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cool, 22 Jan. 2014
Buying a frame very soon for it. Love this old propaganda merchandise. A very happy customer I am, can't wait to purchase more of this kind of stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great poster!, 14 Dec. 2013
Really happy - excellent quality and great to have the bonus poster as well. All for a very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great print, 23 July 2013
Great product and excellent service - taking pride of place in my study. I've since purchased another print from the same range.

5.0 out of 5 stars great poster, 29 May 2013
Sebastian Ekhoize (ireland) - See all my reviews
i love soviet stuff and this high quality poster is fantastic,love it! and you actually get a second poster free!