5.0 out of 5 stars Red shoes!
Great boots. We bought for my husband and he loves them. He is a New Fly London fan as his 2nd pair and he loves how comfortable they are . He is also very particular about the craftsmanship of his shoes and he thinks they are excellent . The color is just as the photo shows, too. Really great look with jeans.
Published on 8 Nov. 2012 by expatinvienna

3.0 out of 5 stars very good but...
nice shoes, very good looking and comfortable but... the color isn't as the picture. it has some non painted spots(to look like old) that i dont like, and the fit is very narrow, if you have big foot you will have problem. i bought them 63p good price but for 89 or 110 p i think its lot of money... the size is ok. i wear 9 and its good.
Published on 15 Dec. 2011 by andrew

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Red shoes!, 8 Nov. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Boots, 10 Dec. 2012
The styling of these boots are exactly what I was looking for, they are quite wide fitting for me as I have slim feet but thick socks cure that problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars very good but..., 15 Dec. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot!, 7 Dec. 2012
My partner spied these boots so I bought him them for Christmas. He really liked them, however, because of mixed reviews, I was wary. He wanted them in black and brown but, to be cautious, I ordered the black ones first. Verdict: they are a really handsome boot, and the leather doesn't fade as quickly as some other reviewers stated. I immediately bought the brown ones too and he has not had one or the other off since. A classic male boot from Fly London. Not let down at all. Good service from retailer also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 17 Mar. 2013
A few years ago a portuguese shoes company bought this english brand. Cleaver idea to shell high quality portuguese shoes in english and international market. Locally(Portugal) they are hard to find speacially for this price

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain, 3 Feb. 2013
Beautifully made - my second pair of Fly boots and these are even better.
Amazing orice. I'm going to buy another pair asap.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable shoes I have!, 22 May 2012
I have these in 3 colors - Black, Brown, Brown suede.
They match any style.
I highly recommend them.
They are soooo comfortable you'll never want to take them off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots, great vendor, speedy delivery., 20 Feb. 2015
If you're considering purchasing these boots - do it now!! They really are excellent; cool style with a real vintage look (I bought them for a 1920s outfit), really comfortable fit and very well made.
I have been looking for a vintage looking boot for months now and nothing seemed quite right - until I spotted these beauties. What more can I say, other than I'm overjoyed with these boots?!
They arrived in the UK from Germany within four days (on a standard delivery service), so the service is swift and they were offered at the best price I found anywhere on the net (and believe me - I look everywhere!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Boots for dr Who?, 20 Feb. 2015
I love the boots even though they were touch too tight on the upper side of my feet. The length was perfect though. Gave them an overnight treatment with a shoe expander after soaking the tight parts with a small amount of brandy (old cowboy trick... although they used bourbon) and the fit was perfect the morning after. I am going to wear them down and buy another pair right away. They match with blue jeans and more formal trousers alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, stylish boots!, 28 July 2014
Nicholas Jones (Sheffield, South Yorkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is my second pair of these boots. These are dark brown suede, whereas my first pair are black leather. The finish on both is excellent - really high quality - and the design/style is something I like very much. I think 'desert boot' is a misnomer. These are a sharper thing altogether. At full price, not cheap, but look out for offers.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›