5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!
Purchased these to help with my fallen arches. I am a larger male and play competitive Futsal and 5 aside football and have been having foot pain and knee pain for a while. purchased these and first time i wore them i noticed an amazing difference. Easy to cut down to size of sole. would recommend to anyone using for sports or general use for comfort.
Published 2 months ago by Thomas wheeler

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced and ineffective
As a triathlete I think I was enamoured by the Ironman name. These did nothing to relieve the pain in my heel diagnosed as a bruised heel pad and if anything made it worse as they are very hard. May be good for plantar but in my opinion not any other injury.
Published 1 month ago by AndyB

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced and ineffective, 26 Feb 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Unsuitable, 26 Feb 2014
I bought these for an existing ankle and lower leg problem to replace another pair of insoles I have.

Following a session with a physio, I was told they would not offer enough support as they are not stiff enough.

I have since bought a different pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 26 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and better than custom made ones from hospital, 22 Jan 2014
These far exceed the ones the hospital made specially for me. Essential for me, but in my case the benefit is saving knee pain due to ruptured posterior cruciate ligament which was not operated upon

4.0 out of 5 stars Very effective while playing football, 27 Aug 2013
After many years playing football, a while ago I started having pain in my heels and it increased till I was almost unable to walk the day after a game.

These insoles really help to reduce the impact and stresses on my feet during the game. For day to day use I recommend the insoles by Dr Foot, but these are now a permanent fixture in my football boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ironman Total support insoles, 10 July 2013
Did just what they said they would. I have been suffering from plantar fasciitis for 4 months. I had entered Ironman Austria and decided that i was still going to compete - even with the foot problem and no run training. I bought these insoles to see how i would fare and they helped tremendously. My marathon time wasn't excellent, but i completed it in essentially, little pain.
I now use them in all my shoes to assist with my problem and they are definitely helping.

ARRAY(0xa47d54b0)