4.0 out of 5 stars Money's worth
This product was the cheapest 4 port usb hub adaptor, so I half expected it to break immediatly. But it didn't. It is working fine, and subjectively seen at the same speed as my other usb ports.

The only reason I did not give this product five stars is that often when I put my computer to sleep with it plugged in, and wake it back up, the port doesn't always...
Published 20 months ago by Amber

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work
Plugged it into my PC at work as I needed some more ports. Pc recognised it but when you plug anything into the ports nothing happens. It's as if they are dead. Took it home and tried it on my laptop at home and same thing. Wish I would have spent a little more and bought a better one.
Published 17 months ago by Simon C

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: High Speed 4 Port USB 2.0 HUB Adapterfor Laptop PC (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!, 22 April 2013
Although this arrived on time it is the worse product I have ever bought on amazon. It is VERY poorly made and arrived cracked and dose not work in any way. It's cheap for a reason so don't be tight like me,spend a bit more for a well mate product that actually works.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and reasonably cheerful, 22 Jun 2013
Does the job, although build quality is what would be expected at the price! Sometimes loses connection after sleep, but unplugging, plugging back in solves any problems

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't work, 19 Jun 2013
Tried to use it for charging an iPhone but didn't work in any of the ports with a 4s or 3Gs. Wasn't expecting miracles from the price but for it to at least work would be good. Sounded like it was breaking when putting the USB into the ports.

1.0 out of 5 stars S***, 20 Jan 2014
Doesn't work and a waste of time ordering it and a waste of money. None of the ports work. Utter rubbish

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 8 Nov 2013
Bought this as I had always wanted to increase the number of USB ports on my laptop. However, it just doesn't work. Nothing shows up on my 'computer' page. Very cheap so I am not really surprised. Gave it to an IT expert and he confirms it is useless?

1.0 out of 5 stars I should have read the reviews - poor quality does not work with my devices, 25 Oct 2013
Does not do what I bought it to do, cheap construction I can live with but does not charge ipod, does not work with dongle so it really is waste of time and money.

1.0 out of 5 stars not all ports work, 15 Oct 2013
I'm going to have to ask for a refund as when I connect more that 3, it stops detecting the devices.

1.0 out of 5 stars Band width, 9 April 2013
bought it to run Hercules webcam and other devices to save having lots of usb in my lap top got error saying too much bandwidth to run the cam ( even by its self)

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap and nasty, 4 April 2013
I waited for a while for this to arrive in the post. It doesn't even work, and something is rattling about inside. Rather then spend out on postage and packaging to return this item, I opted for the dustbin. A waste of 1.29. Will be going elsewhere for a similar product. 1 star because I had to rate the item to post a review.