5.0 out of 5 stars Fast
I alrady had a USB2 Patriot flash drive (8GB) so I knew how fast these are and I wasn't disappointed with this USB3 version.

I get 75+ MBps reading from it and crucially (because I'm using it to watch TV shows from on my media player) I get fast write speeds (around 17 to 20 MBps) so I can load it up quickly and not have to wait.

It also performs...
Published on 1 Jun 2012 by Gaxxian

3.0 out of 5 stars Good performance, flimsy design.
Other reviews have already covered the great performance of this drive, it can't be faulted on it.

I purchased one of these drives back in May, 5 months later and it's on its last legs. The problem is two-fold in the cheap casing design, the rubber cap doesn't grip particularly well to the port it covers; I had to remove it so that I didn't permanently lose it...
Published 21 months ago by R. L. Bennett

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible build quality, 15 Sep 2013
The flimsy design is just atrocious, every time I want to take out the usb of a usb port on a pc, the actual inner usb manages to stay and the casing comes off, this is such a nuisance as it could physically damage the usb. This means every time ive taken it out i spend like half an hour trying to put the casing back on. Do not buy this product, it has only lasted me two months and has been about a month of the casing fatigue, its pricey and not worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars flimsy inside rugged outside, 26 July 2013
Hawk1 "M.H" (England (London)) - See all my reviews
Do not buy this product as its poorly built and will not last long unless your prepared to spend some time mending it. the inside is made of flimsy plastic casing that is holding the main connector together by 2 small plastic clips at each end that can easily break.

was taking this off the USB Slot in a pc when it broke off one of the clips and casing has come off even with light pressure. It may look rugged outside but whats the point when its flimsy inslide.

Waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, reliable, tiny and all for a decent price., 16 May 2013
I can't vouch for the USB 3.0 performance but here is my view on USB 2.0 performance using WIN 7 with a 2.4 ghz processor:

1) Using two seperate 700mb files I got 19.2-20 mb write speeds and 29-32 mb read speeds. A full 10mb faster than the patriot xt speedboost model I upgraded from. Similar times from a 1.6gb file too that I tested.

2) The size is pretty small. It shaved 25% off the length of the patriot xt speedboost model. The cap is held on by friction so make sure to wipe it clean from dust and grime from time to time and it should stay on pretty solidly.

3) For around the 20-30 price range you can't go wrong with this flash drive. I was considering the Kingston DTSE9H for 15.99 until I saw reviews about the horrible sub-5mb write speeds. Also the HPv210w for 20 but thought i'd pay extra for the speed this one provides. I heard good stuff about Supertalent drives but all I checked paled in comparison to Patriot drives size for size and for price ranges.

In conclusion it's an absolute fantastic drive for the price. Yes it is more expensive than other drives around the same size but its really worth the extra for the quality and speed/performance it delivers. From the other review about the USB 3.0 performance I can't wait to utilise it when I finally do upgrade to USB 3.0.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful large capacity, 13 May 2013
I'm a great fan of patriot USB drives. They are very robust and great that they come in such large sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, 23 April 2013
Got it in a few days and have used it several times already.
Can be formatted to NTFS, FAT, or exFAT and I have performed all 3.
Default is 14.6gb

256mb file transfer to patriot usb 3.0 flash drive was 13.5mb a sec and 31-35 mb a sec to desktop
Bare in mind i was using a 2.0 usb port.
And for 9.99 you cannot argue with the speed rate this little gem can handle.
One down fall would be the P&P 4.59.
Overall, Great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good space and reliable, 14 April 2013
Dougie (Bradford, England) - See all my reviews
One of the longest lasting pen drives I have had, mainly because the key ring holder hasn't broken. Only quibble is that the lid gets lost too easily (I lost it!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Flash Drive, 11 April 2013
Wealthyseer (Southampton,UK) - See all my reviews
I do have several products now, very satisfied. I also have several previous models by Patriot and can not faulter any of them as all just do provide excellent storage,8GB, 16GB, as well as 32GB..... reliable performance and value for money. 100%. Highly recommend. Patriot products are worthy of recognition. Never tried 64GB as yet, thus can not comment on that product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Patriot 32 GB Supersonic Boost XT USB 3.0 Flash Drive, 11 April 2013
Wealthyseer (Southampton,UK) - See all my reviews
Compact,reliable,excellent.Have several now, all working perfectly. Have several products from Patriot and all work as intended perfectly. Very happy with their products. Highly personally valued products.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRODUCT, 1 April 2013
Speed of downloading definately considerably faster than previous usb 2.0 . This product performs well, far better than you would expect for the price. A very good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars No issues, 29 Mar 2013
Used on a daily basis, all I really care about is that its reliable, and it seems to be just that, no complaints