on 25 October 2013
I do love the pattern and colours on this shower curtain, but the quality is really poor. I've bought two already and each only lasted a couple of months before the colours started trickling down the white background. I liked how bright and cheerful the family bathroom looked with it when it was new, but I'm not wasting my money on a third one.

It is also worth mentioning that the green spots on the curtain in the photo are in reality yellow...
on 6 November 2012
Does the job and cheap enough to replace when it gets grubby. Pretty design. Quite thin and lightweight but I knew it would be for the price
on 29 September 2013
I mean what can you say.. its a shower curtain it does the job. But just be aware the spots often run when soap touches them... but otherwise nice and attractive. Sturdy too!
on 12 November 2012
The product arrived quickly, it's good quality and has nice and bright colours. Fit the purpose and has the right size.
on 4 June 2015
I bought this shower curtain because it says long but it was shorter than the one I had the eyelets are just holes in the plastic and I don't think they would stand being pulled open and shut for long without tearing the price would have been ok if the material wasn't plastic and the length was longer im a bit disapionted
on 28 October 2015
The cheapest shower curtain known to man! Very very basic, ok it costs £4, but I've just had to go out and buy a second from a low price shop, £1 more and 100% better quality. Has the cheap plasticy smell when you open it. Came well packaged and in good time but has now been put to use as my daughter's painting mat!
on 13 June 2013
does what it says on the tin, very good price and fast delivery, will definitely buy some more to keep on hand as we like a fresh new shower curtain few times a year but can't justify retail shops insane prices. £20 for shower curtain.....madness!!!! This product is just as good for quarter of the price.
on 8 November 2015
Nothing special. It's made from okayish plastic sheet. We've been using this curtain for a couple of months now, it's not to bad although the coloured patrern is slowly wearing away. We paid £3.50ish for this shower curtain, so price wise was about right. I'm assuming it will last another 3 to 4 months.
on 25 August 2014
For the price I paid, just over £4 I wasn't expecting great quality, but I was expecting the colours shown in the photo! I've got pink yellow and blue instead of the lilac blue and green advertised on it's package. Sounds like it is a lottery what colours you get - my bathroom is looking VERY vibrant!
on 11 January 2014
So I am having a complete refurbishment of my new home,I have a New toilet seat in this pattern so when I saw this shower curtain I just had to have it.
Quick delivery,not up Yet but I know it will look fabulous.
A low price,it may run over time,I will just by another one:-)

See one answered question