5.0 out of 5 stars Unbroken review.. Put your hands up its a hold up!
Okay so if you know me I am a huge fan of Demi, however this album was even more amazing than I thought it would be.
A mix of dance-y songs to slow and heartfelt songs, have to say the album was simply wonderful!
Definitely THE best comeback album ever!
GO BUY IT! :D AH-MAZE-ING!!
Hope I helped( :
-Emily ..xo
Published on 27 Sep 2011 by Emily : )

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my mother
She was having a rough time and I thought this will help her get through the tough times which it did. I'm not a huge fan but one song did get the heartstrings pulling.
Published 12 months ago by Jeyda Mustafa

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbroken review.. Put your hands up its a hold up!, 27 Sep 2011
This review is from: Unbroken (Audio CD)
Definitely THE best comeback album ever!
GO BUY IT! :D AH-MAZE-ING!!
Hope I helped( :
-Emily ..xo

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Album!, 5 Oct 2011
This review is from: Unbroken (Audio CD)
I have Demi's previous 2 albums, Don't Forget and Here We Go Again. Both are excellent albums. This one, however, outshines both of them, in my opinion. It showcases her Soul/R&B vocals perfectly. Demi has said in the past that she grew up singing R&B/soul, highlighting Aretha Franklin as an influence, so she is not turning her back on the 'real' Demi, but embracing it.
She has matured, she is 19 and trying new sounds. This album gives a little of everything. Upbeat songs and ballads. Fix a Heart and Lightweight are just amazing ballads. All Night Long with Missy E and Timbaland is an uptempo song, it will have you tapping your feet and singing along in no time - for sure! Buying this you won't be disappointed. Check out Demi's live performances on YT - just as amazing as the CD versions!

5.0 out of 5 stars DEMI'S UNBROKEN!!!!! THE BEST ALBUM OF 2011!!!!!!, 24 Sep 2011
This review is from: Unbroken (Audio CD)
After 3 months in rehab for personal issues & 2 years of waiting for Demi's 3rd cd. DEMI IS BACK!!!!!and BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!!! SO PROUD OF DEMI!!!!!!! (A PROUD LOVATIC.)
This album is a amazing outstanding comeback album!!!!!!with a new sound.(not Demi's Usual Pop/Rock sound.)R&B/Pop/Dance.With loads of fun & firty upbeat songs & big ballads that show off Demi's great outstanding powerhouse voice which is ever BETTER and STRONGER than before!!!! (and can hit ever more higher notes) and sings with such emotion shown in the songs: My love is like a star,Lightweight,fix a heart ,and the very personal For The Love Of A Daughter about Demi's real father. cd also includes Hit single Skyscraper!!!!!!!(a emotional song very personal to Demi which has helped and touched many of her LOVATICS,(Including me!!!!)young women and girls alike with her inspiring story about her problems. This album also includes collaborations with: Timberland & Missy Elliot,Dev,Iyaz,and R&B star Jason Derulo.
My favorite songs from Unbroken are: Lightweight,Fix a heart ,In real life,Who's that boy,Unbroken ,You're my only shorty,Give your heart a break and Skyscraper.This album as been played millions of times since it was released LOVE IT AND MISS DEMI LOVATO SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! I AM A TRUE DIE- HARD LOVATIC FOR LIFE!!!!!! I HAVE SUPPORTED DEMI FROM THE VERY START OF HER CAREER BEFORE CR WHEN I FIRST FELL IN LOVE WITH HER AND HER AMAZING VOICE!!!!! ON UTUBE.DEMI'S STORY AND THIS CD HAS MADE MY LOVE FOR DEMI AND HER MUSIC EVEN STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE!!!! A allround brill AMAZING album by Miss DD Lovato!!!!! (WANTED TO GIVE THIS A MILLION 5 STARS!)A TRUE ARTIST!!!! DEMI DESERVES LOADS AND LOADS OF GRAMMY AWARDS FOR THIS AMAZING BREATHTAKING CD !!!!!!!!! I LOVE U DEMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHH.MY ANGELOVATO.STAY STRONG.
LOVATIC4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In real life 10/10
My love is like a star 10/10
For the love of a daughter 10/10
Skyscraper Wizz Dumb remix 10/10

Review by Freds daughter (A HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE DIE - HARD OBSESSED LOVATIC 4 LIFE!!!!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my daughter, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Unbroken (Audio CD)
I bought this for my teenage daughter absolutely loves this cd and plays it constantly. 10 out of 10 on her behalf.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice voice, 2 Mar 2014
S. R. Sutton "phoenix" (ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unbroken (Audio CD)
Demi has a nice voice enjoyed it, she can express herself through song and cause one to drift into a variation of thoughts

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing cd, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Unbroken (Audio CD)
this cd is demi lovato's best cd ever and I am glad I bought it. good for its money. also it has lots of songs on it

5.0 out of 5 stars absolute masterpiece, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Unbroken (Audio CD)
good friend introduced met to the music of demi and been hooked ever since....!
just listen to it yourself and you will soon know wy I am hooked to it as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars my lovatic loves this !!, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Unbroken (Audio CD)
My 14 year old daughter loves this , plays it every day ! .
It arrived in great condition , and worth the asking price !

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Album, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: Unbroken (Audio CD)
I only bought this album for "Give you Heart a Break" and "Skyscraper" as these are excellent songs. I will listen to other songs on this album and let you know more later (*watch this space*)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Unbroken (Audio CD)
love this album it is absolutly perfect. i would reccomend this product to anyone that is think of buying this product as it her best album so far.

Unbroken