on 22 May 2012
Bought this as an alternative to the more expensive 'splash about' suit recommended by water babies & I'm not disapointed. Is very good quality and fits nicely. One tip - the Velcro is v strong so to avoid damage this this & other items make sure you do it up before putting in washing machine.
on 28 March 2014
Item arrived promptly and was as described. Have previously bought the 0-6 months and gave me confidence baby would not get cold during our swimming class
on 1 July 2013
Not only does this wetsuit look lovely, it also does the job that it was intended for, keeps my little one warm whilst in the pool! I was very suprised that my little girl did not have any issue with my putting the wetsuit on her either! Great delivery service, arrived quickly from the supplier.
on 30 May 2013
Bought for my son to take swimming. You have to be careful not to strap them up too tight in it as it can rub. Apart from that, it is very good and I will buy the next size up when necessary.
on 11 February 2013
Item came really quickly no problems. Made taking my son swimming really made it easy well done would recommend to anyone.
on 21 March 2013
Fantastic keeps baby warm in the pool. We get lots of positive comments from other parents when they see it.
on 25 May 2016
This wetsuit did get good use out of it as general swimmingpools are a bit too cold for babies. I must admit I found the size a bit on the large side but with the adjustable velcro it actually meant that we could use it longer than expected. Easy to wash (don't forget to close all the velcro before putting it in the wash), colours remained intact throughout and didn't fade due to the chemicals in swimming pools and overall a really good product. I will pass mine on so it can be used for my baby niece. As I said the wetsuit still looks brandnew. Highly recommed it.
on 23 March 2014
Excellent item, my son looks fantastic in it. Kept him warm in the water and had lots of fun :-)
on 22 February 2014
Its a lovely little suit and is so nice to just wrap around my 8 month old with the easy to use velcro pads . I bought the ladybird design and its Really cute, the wings make me giggle. The suit was delivered quickly and was well protected in the packaging. I'll be buying the next size up in a different design when the time comes, great product.
on 14 January 2014
It's easy to put this wetsuit on, even when your child is trying to escape! It's adjustable, which is good for daughter who is petite. Personally I'm not bothered about using the headband, but lovely if you like them. The detachable float wings are lovely. She felt much more secure is this than she did in the previous wetsuit wrap I had.

See one answered question