5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!
Published on 31 May 2011 by Rachel Louise

3.0 out of 5 stars Read it like fiction
I read this book as if it was a fairytale because most of it is written in an exaggerate and girly style to entice readers like myself. I wouldn't look to it as a very informative book it was okay. I found the end boring too and found myself skim reading the last chapter. All in all its okay as a fiction story but I could have been happier reading another book.
Published 23 months ago by Ms. K. D. Chadha

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 31 May 2011
This review is from: Kate (Hardcover)
What a life Kate Middleton has had! I'm a little jealous of her I suppose especially now that Prince William is off my wish list but there's always Harry..... What I like about this book is that it is completely fair. The author treats delicate subjects like her bullying at school in a sensible yet sensitive way. He also doesn't avoid the trickier subjects like her long term lack of a proper job - he even calls the chapter The Wag Years. It's a great book and one I know I am going to read again!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 18 May 2011
J. Green - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kate (Hardcover)
This is the third book I have read by this author and once again I only tried it because I had enjoyed the one before. I was not too bothered about Kate Middleton and am definitely not a royal fan but I warmed to her. I was a bit surprised that she could fill a book but the story never flags. It's pacy and thoughtful and kept my attention throughout. There were lots of things I didn't know particularly about her early life when she was bullied at school as well as the story of her romance with William. I was amazed to learn that their break-up only lasted about a week. The book has everything about the wedding. I liked the fact that the author stood in the Mall and cheered like a normal person and was not in the comfort of a TV studio. That sums it up really. There's no snobbishness here or bowing to the royal family - just a straightforward very readable story. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kate by Sean Smith, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kate (Hardcover)
Quite a good read and,unlike a lot of royal biographies, not written as if the author is some sort of priest worshipping at the temple of some God-like entities.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kate, 22 Sep 2012
Heather Hyslop "bluey" (galashiels(uk)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kate (Paperback)
Well this book is the kind that you want to keep reading. This is a good in-sight to her life before her and williams came to light, then how they became a couple right up to who she is now. Worth a read A++++++

3.0 out of 5 stars Read it like fiction, 6 Aug 2012
This review is from: Kate (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, 6 April 2012
This review is from: Kate (Hardcover)
This was quite a good read, and good if you want a book just on Kate Middleton. I like Rob Jobson's book William and Kate: The Love Story as a biography on the couple. Would recommend though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 11 April 2014
Hannah Dean (Southampton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kate (Paperback)
Fab read with lovely photos
Perfect for any royalist fan or even just to get to know her better
Would recommend
Been a well passed book around family members
Sparked a few conversation starters and revealed some secrets!!

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Kate (Kindle Edition)
if you buy this book don't expect to learn any facts that haven't been in the press in recent years.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a Royal Family fanatic, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Kate (Paperback)
Don't you just love the Royal Family? This book gives a wonderful insight to the life of Catherine and what she went through to become the loved person that she is today. Absolutely brilliant read if you're a Royal family fan like me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Read, 8 Sep 2013
Leigh - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kate (Paperback)
I enjoyed reading this book a great deal. It was the perfect way to unwind after a busy day at work. Though there was little new or unknown information about Kate in this book, it was well written and the story moved along well with no dry spots that required skipping over. I liked how the book was formatted with one chapter about Kate and the next William showing how very different their lives were growing up. One from a strong loving supportive family, the other caught between his parents, tragically losing his mother too soon. I still find all the talk about Kate and or her mother decided to go to St. Andrews with the intent of marrying off Kate to the prince. Even if this was true, there would be no guarantee that William would've fallen in love with Kate or even gave her the time of day and I like that the author also agreed with this saying there is no evidence of it. There were a few bits of new information, that their big breakup lasted only a week was interesting and shows how good William is getting at tricking the media. Overall this was a good quick read and I do feel I learned a bit more about the woman who will be Queen one day. I did relate to her and found I admired her a great deal. Even under the greatest times of stress and strain she always takes the high road and remains classy throughout and in this day and age that's a rare thing.

Kate