5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!
I bought this for my 6 month old son as we were going on holiday. It keep him warm in the pool. Great buy for the money.
Published on 28 Dec 2010 by marianneglen

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for
This kept my daughter warm but it's very badly made and scratchy around the velcro and the velcro sheds when you use it. I would pay a bit more next time for a better quality product. I had to return my first one as the velcro wasn't stitched on in places but the company were very nice and efficient in replacing the item.
Published on 6 May 2012 by SarahLund

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, 28 Dec 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for taking your baby swimming!, 20 Dec 2010
A. Ewis "Amanda Ewis" (UK) - See all my reviews
This wetsuit is perfect as it does not restrict your baby's arms & legs. Keeps them lovely and warm in a local swimming pool (which is often below 30 degrees)... I have now ordered both 0-6 & 6-12 mths and would recommend this to anyone taking their baby swimming regulary or just now and then

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 May 2011
Excellent product. Very reasonably priced and easy to put on and take off. Kept my 3 month old warm in the swimming pool and helps them to float too. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars swim jacket, 1 Mar 2011
My 6 week old baby wore this when we took him swimming for the first time, it really does keep them warm and so easy to put on a wriggly baby

4.0 out of 5 stars Cosy costume, 14 Jun 2012
This is an excellent wee costume for babies, it really does seem to keep the little one warm in the swimming pool. Previously, the baby's lips were going blue and I'd only get 15 minutes in the pool, now she's happy to stay in for much longer and appears warmer. We've not used it in the sea yet, but it's great for the pool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm as toast!, 24 May 2012
Bought this for my 4 month old son after a few swimming lessons where he would not relax in the water and was clearly cold. The wetsuit was delivered really quickly, is of good quality and really easy to put on/take off. My son relaxed in the pool, was noticably warmer and much easier to hold in the water. Highly recommend this, and will definitely consider buying the larger size if the cold is still a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wetsuit, 6 Mar 2011
The wetsuit fits my 6 month old boy (75 centile height and weight) and he has plenty of room in it to grow as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 13 Feb 2012
Bought this for my 7 month old - fits well, very easy to put on (even one handed!), comfortable and keeps him warm. Easier to hold onto a wet wriggly baby. Arrived very quickly.

4.0 out of 5 stars warm little swimmer, 20 Jun 2011
I brought this for my 5 month old baby girl (who is very small for her age - still under 12lb at 5 months). It is slightly on the big side(at least it will last a while) but so easy to put on and take off. She is much happier in the water and we can stay in longer as she does'nt get so cold. My partner likes it, he says he feels safer because the material gives more grip than the silly little swimming costume we did have for her. I think the finish could be a bit better but it doesn't look as though it will fall apart, this is is worth the price and has made our swimming sessions more enjoyable. So far we have not used the armbands, I imagine that they would be too big for our tiny girl at the moment and I'm not really sure why you would need armbands for a baby 0-6 months but they felt like a free extra so that is a positive!

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Warm Baby, 17 Jun 2011
Having recently bought this wetsuit baby warmer, so far from one use I am very happy with the product. My baby got cold very quickly the first time we took him swimming without wearing such an item, so I ordered the wetsuit & he wore it last week when we went swimming & we stayed in the pool for 20 minutes with no shivering.