on 24 November 2013
Service is quite good, though it dispatched me second item once I noticed the item was missing, but it still took 15 days to get it after I placed order, so I gave 3 stars.
on 24 September 2012
I was happy with this item, it came on time and I will certainly be using this seller again. The clear gel cover is tough and flexible so it is easy to put on and take off.
on 7 December 2015
Just as described, fits well, keeps my phone protected.Super cheap, and very fast to arrive! What more do you need, will be buying more colours in future :) recommended.
on 28 January 2014
Got in black colour. Delivered quickly. Impressed with quality. It fit very well and adds very liitle weight and iPad air still got a slim look even with cover attached.
on 21 November 2013
It just about fits the iPad, after some fiddling. This was a little disappointing, in both quality and size. Have since found better at the same price on the high street.
on 9 July 2012
This case fits my ipad 3 well and keeps the back clean and scratch free. I tried to apply the screen protector but got sick of the bubbles. Bought a screen cover instead.
on 25 March 2014
very good. works very well.
very worth while getting
would highly recremend it
good product.
Quite easy to open,but the iten with surcure in it's box
on 24 October 2015
Shocking case , wouldn't advise any one to buy this. Didn't fit at all and was way out. Spend a little extra and get s proper one. Would of been no stars if I could of.
on 3 July 2012
Does what it says! Protects back and screen of iPad, a must when our 2 young kids are playing games with sticky fingers.
And at this price who can grumble at that!
on 15 July 2012
Bought this for my new IPad. It does exactly as advertised. Was delivered 3 days before the date quoted . If you need to protect your expensive piece of kit buy this.