Arrived in less than 60 hours from ordering, as described. Good quality for both the cover and the screen protector.

Very pleased with the purchase. If you want a good quality product for this price, look no further and add it to your basket.

Published 24 months ago by Catalina

3.0 out of 5 stars Goodish
Case good protective material and fit for latest iPad. Cut outs well aligned although headphone hole a bit tight for plug casing. Works well with smart cover.

Published on 17 May 2012 by Anne Beeston

3.0 out of 5 stars Goodish, 17 May 2012
This review is from: Kolay® The New iPad 3 HD Clear Gel Back Cover Tough TPU Case & Screen Protector for Apple iPad 3 3rd Generation (Works with Smart Cover) (Electronics)

My case had a jagged edge all the way round left from the moulding process, which made it uncomfortable to hold. Tried trimming with a sharp knife but too tough. Resorted to a heated knife which helped.

The screen protector had no instructions. Although the iPad was new and cleaned, laying the protector was a pig, bubbles everywhere. After several attempts the film was consigned to the waste bin. I have since looked at online videos and have ordered more protectors for a second go.

The kit was reasonable value but I would have paid more for better quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for it's price + instructions how to apply the screen cover, 24 Aug 2012

Read further for the full story how I bought it for iPad2 and advice about how to apply the screen protector.

Bought it for iPad two, it fits well, although a little bit loose due to the fact that iPad two is a tiny bit smaller, it is safely held by the cover. The difference is so small it is hardly noticeable. Looking at other reviews by users with iPad3 I am happy with the 5 stars I gave this product.

I have read couple of reviews that others have had issues applying the screen cover so please do not be put off by that. The screen protector is easy to apply with the right setup.

1. One misty bathroom
2. One nice cloth (provided with the product)
3. One bit of clear sticky tape wrapped around a pencil head with the sticky side facing outwards (used to remove persistent dust)
4. One bank card

Read the instruction card and make sure you understand wich mask to peel first.

Turn the iPad off, wipe clean and ensure absolutely no dust is on the screen. Do couple of dry-runs to learn how to position the cover. Ensure the screen is dust and moisture free prior to application. Peel about 10cm of the mask and place it on the edge. It will stick to the screen; gently peel off more of the mask and watch how the screen cover attaches itself to the screen. If a dust particle ended up on the screen you will notice a small bubble. Gently peel the screen cover back and use the sticky tape to remove the offending dust particle. Continue peeleng off the mask until finished.

Use the card to move the remaining bubbles to the side.

Job done!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 11 April 2012
A. Cotton "AJR" (London UK) - See all my reviews
The back case is a great fit. You can tell its not as expensive as other brands because the mould line is slightly visible but I actually like it - it provides a bit of grip when holding it (especially when holding it like a games controller) and trying to type. Fit wise - excellent. A little bit of effort to squeeze the last corner on and its on snugly. You couldn't really ask for more. And for the price, excellent. I have a friend who paid £15 for a similar cover in PC World. I'd defy anyone to see any real difference except I paid about £11 less.

The screen protector...I cleared a space on the table (wiped clean). I washed my hands. I placed the ipad on the table surface (back case removed). I cleaned the ipad screen thoroughly with a proper computer screen cleaner. And then I followed the instructions provided. I spent about 15 mins 'scraping' the surface with the credit card as per the instructions pushing bubbles to the edges and away. Some bubbles wont scrape but if you gently push down on them they actually just disappear. I had one bubble which was clearly as a result of a dust particle. I carefully lifted the sheet, flicked away the particle and carried on. Once finished I was left with about 5 tiny bubbles which I couldn't shift (and which didn't have visible dust in the centre of them) and I was prepared to see if I could live with them. When I removed the final sticky layer those bubbles went so I can only assume they were between the protective surface and the sticky removable surface. So a perfect application with no bubbles. I actually had to pull a corner off/up slightly just to check it was actually there! I can only stress, and it seems rather extreme, but preparing your work area in a clinical manner really does minimise chances of dust particles.

I had reason to contact the seller and they responded with my question within minutes. Very pleased with the product(s) and with customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 21 Mar 2012
I was looking for a low cost solution to protect the back of my IPad 3 and still be able to use the original Apple smart cover. After searching the amazon marketplace for the evening I decided to buy this silicone, Despite there yet to be any reviews on it....The item arrived in normal amazingly quick time, and was duly fitted to the IPad within half a minute.....Its lightweight, fits like a glove, smooth, clear and does not add any bulk. It has all the neccessary cut outs to be able to access all the features and does not obscure the camera lens, speaker etc. My Smart cover also fits exactly as before....What more could I need! It also came with a screen protector which was an added bonus.

All in all a very good purchase does the job well, and cost less than other products on sale.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for iPad Air, not so great for iPad a Mini with Retina Display, 19 Nov 2013
I previously submitted a glowing review for this product & rated the item with 5 stars - the previous review was based on the case for the iPad Air, which fits perfectly. However, I have now taken delivery of the case for the iPad Mini with Retina Display (described as iPad Mini 2 in the item description/ordering option for this case). Unfortunately, the case for the iPad Mini 2 is too small, resulting in a case which will not quite stretch to cover all four corners of the iPad Mini 2 fully. I gather the latest iPad Mini is very fractionally thicker than the previous model & suspect the case may be designed around the dimensions of the original iPad Mini.

I have now re-rated this as 3 stars. My advice is to buy this if you need a case for an iPad Air (it fits perfectly & is great price), but to steer clear if you need a case for the iPad Mini with Retina Display.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!!, 3 April 2011
Brilliant Value for money case compared to others on the market. Provides my iPad with great protection and looks good too. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect fit, 12 April 2012
F. Hill-Miers "Twinks" (Sleaford, UK) - See all my reviews
I got this for my iPad 3 and it fits perfectly with the smart cover. Highly recommended for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gel Cases for the iPad 3, 28 Mar 2012
Excellent product that fits my iPad perfectly, protects around the edges while still giving access to connectors, etc, and still allows to the screen and is great as extra protection.

Quick service from the seller, Overall this is a great product for a great price. I got the black version with the clear case also as such a great price and can change around a bit when bored with one.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, 21 April 2011
J. Yates "Jenny_Y8S" (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought the clear iPad 2 Silicone case to match a similar one I have on my iPhone. It looks and feels good quality and it's a pretty great fit (I'd say the hole for the mic is maybe bigger than it needs to but not by much). My iPhone case is a Belkin silicone, this one feels smoother, imagine satin paint + talcum powder feel rather than the Belkin which feels like a care tyre.

I love the clear look over the aluminium back, it doesn't change the colour and keeps the ipad looking like an ipad.

I've yet to fit the screen protector that came with it, but it looks okay. No instructions with it, but that's what google is for.

All in all, for £[] inc postage it's the bargain of the year!

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear gel cover for iPad3, 22 Aug 2012
A basic clear gel back cover for the new iPad 3. It does not add much bulk and fits the iPad perfectly. Great buy for anyone looking for a basic, robus protector for the back of their iPad. Good value for money.