5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 22 Jun 2013
R. W. Tickner "ROB" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sample Bottle 30ml (Pack Size 10) (Personal Care)
As a diabetic I often have to provide a "sample".It's great to have a few spare bottles handy especially as the Hospital/GP surgery are very sparing with them!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars They are exactly what you expect., 1 May 2014
This review is from: Sample Bottle 30ml (Pack Size 10) (Personal Care)
Not a lot to say really. They are, as far as a layman's inspection can determine, exactly the same as the ones my GP uses in the surgery. They were delivered promptly. I can't really go as far as five stars because they are quite pricy IMHO for what is essentially a small piece of plastic, but that point aside, no quibbles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sample bottle 30ml (Pack sixe 10), 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Sample Bottle 30ml (Pack Size 10) (Personal Care)
They are usually acceptable at the doctor's surgery wshen they require a urine sample. It also saves one the difficulty
of going to the surgery to pick one up when requested for a sample.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Sample Bottle 30ml (Pack Size 10) (Personal Care)
Does what it is meant to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Sample Bottle 30ml (Pack Size 10) (Personal Care)
Ok we all know what they are for and they are perfect for that use. no more explanation is required.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Sample Bottle 30ml (Pack Size 10) (Personal Care)
Handy to have by you, especially if you're pregnant or prone to UTIs. Not a lot more to say really, they are exactly what they say they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sample Botles, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: Sample Bottle 30ml (Pack Size 10) (Personal Care)
What can I say sample bottles are good quality and I don't have any complaints .would purchase them again. thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars KIDNEY STONES HEATLHY PEOPLE GET RENAL STONES KIDNEY STONES YOU NEED A SAMPLE OF URINE TO TEST FOR WATER INFECTION, 10 Jun 2014
Miss S (Wirral, Cheshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sample Bottle 30ml (Pack Size 10) (Personal Care)
Urine or Sample Bottle ..choose how you like to name it and what uses you use it for but I consider more than three sample bottle an *essential* household staple !!

Recently or to be exact in pinpointing from noticing first symptoms last August ( amazingly , while relaxing one night browsing on Amazon UK ..I suddenly became aware of a very sharp stabbing / discomfort pain under my left rib ..shuffling around in the chair to get comfy , I dismissed it as nothing ...only 20 ,mins later I was in the hospital A and E having had breathing help for pain in my hall and just had time to unplug my pc and dash or float off ..!!

That WAS to set the pattern for nine months or more def as long as you get with a preggers and the look to go with that !! and symptoms !! kidney stones or renal calculi is that what they call them ,,,so lets establish was theis a terrible disease I suddenly got from nobody or nowhere ..im clean person I don't take risks sexually with inprotected sex ..id made it my life to be careful in that prevention ..so what is this ..people just get them thats is and when you pass them or get something done to help you pass them break them up then your ok ..till ..if it happens ever again ..may do but you generally will survive ...

I ask you here ..for women ..what do you think the main dangers are ???? something you really have to address , its not the stones right away ..its the water infections before or as your passing them and after , now I could sit here till blue in the face and say other things but stick to why I bought them ..??? many courses of antibiotics I did like prob nearly nine months of various types..it can give you a bit of a battering ...which I have as well as some urethral discomfort or redness ..!!! so but tough nuts like me can handle it ive got a basic vaginal health knowledge but not to self medicate or to get hild of antibiotics which you should not without seeing a Gp to have yur urine tested !!!

I live opposite a GPs place ..handy you say but water infections can come on that quickly on women and become erious as in shaking and having to go into hospital and can be at the worst life threatening thats at the very worst make you feel sick and your appititite can wane for ages before you notice ..single ????? its bad news ..dehydration ...bad news ..

Smaple bottle are FREE from NHS and you can pick one up but it means you running down there getting it doing it and handing it back ..so always best to have your won supply so you can go there ARMED with sampel and ARM yourself with two in case do the first catch ..anything in there will be seen its at its most concentrated ..!!!

These bottles are great , plenty of space for writing full name be it double barrel or triple ..!! and all the rel into as you see close up ..you get them delivered all very well packed , clean and sterile ...and in cover so you can have them in your emerge place ...what more can I say about urine sample bottle ...whatever else your doing in your life you need sample bottle for ...could be stool one ..ill child ..or some kind of well you know ...sperm sample ..you've got a bottle for it ..its all there ..a brilliant find ..if you can read urine test stips thats good but I prefer to leave it to the experts and get my face there in surgery ..#

Sample Bottle 30ml (Pack Size 10)
6.25