5.0 out of 5 stars 50th Birthday Keepsake
I bought this tote bag as a little gift to myself for my 50th birthday! It is good quality undyed cream coloured cotton and I love the cute picture. It is a very good size with handles long enough to wear on the shoulder. It arrived very quickly, I am very pleased with my purchase!
Published 19 months ago by Caroline Calne

2.0 out of 5 stars Check your order!
I ordered a bag which should have read 1963. Unfortunately I got a bag with 1953 on it! I checked the paperwork and it confirmed i had ordered 1963. II called the company and left a message but received no response. Luckily I have a friend turning 60 shortly so will keep for her.
Published 18 months ago by JB

2.0 out of 5 stars Check your order!, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Blowing Out Candles Since 1964 50th Birthday Tote / Shoulder Bag (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars pleased with purchase, 4 April 2013
wanted something a little more subtle to use as a gift bag for a fiftieth birthday, thought it looked better than receiving something with a great big 50 on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 50th Birthday Keepsake, 19 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
Brilliant service great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
A lovely present

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 3 July 2014
Sweet bag. Gave to a friend for her 50 th filled it with gifts. She loved it. Came quickly

3.0 out of 5 stars bag, 2 July 2014
ok

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 July 2014
Person loved the present.Arrived quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars More subtle than "50 years old", 16 Jun 2014
Perfect as a small, fun gift for my sister, she really liked it and it celebrates her special birthday without being too obvious.
Arrived promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun gift, 2 Jun 2014
This is the perfect gift for my friend who likes more unusual/quirky gifts. It's also practical! The delivery was prompt as well so I'm very pleased with this product.