4.0 out of 5 stars Worth knowing...
This unit is cheap and comes with no assembly instructions. If it did, I wonder whether it would get the bad reviews it has had from some people.

Published 21 months ago by Matty79

Unfortunately this does not work suction is not good enough so won't adhere to bathroom tiles. As it was not very expensive did not return as it came from China so would have cost me more to return.
Published 2 months ago by annamariasmart

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth knowing..., 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: WMA 360° Rotatable Wall Attachable Adjustable Shower Head Holder Suction Bracket(75mm diameter)

I was about ready to write this product off as it wouldn't stick to my flat clean tiles for more than a minute before dropping back into the bath. Then my flatmate had the idea of screwing the holder piece into the sucker piece while the sucker was against the wall, rather than just pressing the fully assembled unit against the wall in the hope that it would stick. THIS IS KEY TO CREATING THE REQUIRED SUCTION!!! Now you'd actually struggle to pull it off the wall if you tried!

Sharing this in the hope that it helps, as you wouldn't necessarily think to assemble it this way. I know I didn't.

4 stars then, minus one for the manufacturer's lack of instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shower Head Holder, 26 April 2013
D. R. Price (UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent product.

Some people seem to have a problem keeping it fixed on the wall; I had no problem. After several weeks, the holder is still firmly fixed to the wall.

The item comes in two parts - the base plate and the holder itself. The item fixes by suction. To fix on a tile, simply hold the base plate firmly in the desired position, and (whilst still holding it firmly) screw the holder into it (I tightened it as tight as possible but only using my fingers). Screwing in the holder forces the centre of the base plate slightly away from the tile, thus creating suction.

Once fitted, the end of the holder can be rotated in all directions to point the shower head as required.

If the item is fitted in the wrong position, the suction can (presumably) be reduced by unscrewing the holder, then the item fixed in a new position.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 11 Jan 2013
Simple but efeective. Initially I tried to fit it without reading the instructions as you do!... Got a bit upset and then realised after reading instructions it was very simple to fit and use, great!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product-worth it!, 26 Nov 2012
This is the second shower head holder that I am ordering this year because the older one gave up working after 6 months. Though I gave it a 5 star, because it is doing it's job perfectly! As small and light as it is, it stays firm on the wall holding our ( heavy) shower. It is rotating so is just perfect for using it.
If this one as well stays only for 6 months, I'd say it;s still worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This really works!!, 20 April 2014
I was initially a little dubious about this product given the price being so cheap but if like me you haven't a ceramic drill bit to fix a hose bracket onto tiling, then you are stuck!!
This product is very easy to attach onto tiling(v.strong suction)-don't be afraid to adjust/twist the bracket head as it is a little stiff on first use- I was reluctant to attempt to adjust it and so was limited in the position of the shower spray! After deciding to get a little tough with it-it became 360 rotatable!
A fantastic little product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, 22 Aug 2014
This is a really neat little widget. Sticks beautifully (so far I have had it for about two weeks) and feels stable/secure, fits the shower head, you can angle it however you like, and most importantly it saved me from having to go and buy a drill and a "proper" shower holder or pay someone to come round and put one in for me.

I originally received only two of the three parts (which screw/snap together for assembly), but a quick e-mail to the seller sorted that out and a replacement was despatched right away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant value, 9 Oct 2013
Mr. S JOBSON (CHESHIRE UK) - See all my reviews
Quality product that actually works... fast despatch.. and so so easy to fit and was such good value. 100% recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use, 2 Oct 2013
Delivery time was a bit long, i didn't pay attention that it was shipped out of UK but it worth waiting, so easy to use, it worked on my bathroom tiles and it seems to be very durable, strong by now, so happy about the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this attachement for my shower, a little gadget but very strong ! thank you. and would recommend it to my friends., 8 Sep 2013
I was very satisfied with this little rotatable shower head holder as it did the job would be recommending to my friends.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately this does not work suction is not good enough so won't adhere to bathroom tiles, 28 July 2014