on 4 May 2012
Arrived quickly and I'm very happy with it. Colour is lovely.. Fits perfectly and I managed to get the screen protector on without any bubbles. Would definitely recommend. The pen is useful for skill game too
on 1 January 2013
Excellent case for my new iPad 4th Generation. Came in s nice and secure packaging. Open it and the case was fresh and bright, with the great screen protector and stylus. And all for £12.95???? WORTH EVERY PENNY.
I have recommended this to my friends to get this case, with the different ranges of colour.
Material of the case is nice,colour red is my favourite and it looks sooo nice on my iPad ,the stand position stands well and protects my iPad very well!!!
It would have been nice if the stylus came in the colour of the case. Red stylus would go very nice with the red case.
But overall an excellent product worth buying, then the very expensive brands.
on 26 January 2013
The price is great, colour and quality very good and works well. Protects my new I pad. Stylus pen didn't last long but you don't really need it and screen protector wasn't as easy to put on as first thought, lots of air bubbles. But overall really pleased with purchase.
on 13 October 2012
Very strong sturdy case. Magnetic feature works as described. iPad fits snugly in the case with no movement. Case is also good because it is wipe clean, as opposed to some fabric cases. Very good value for money, especially compared to some branded cases. Spot on!
on 26 April 2013
Very cheap case and you definitely get what you pay for as the quality is not very good and the free stylus could do with a better tip on the end as the cushioned end is not very big so prone to possibly scratching your screen.
on 14 January 2013
The magnetic sleep function doesn't work on my iPad 4 (Retina display). Otherwise, the cover itself is pretty substantial and provides plenty of protection and that's the main reason I got the cover. Pressing a button or dragging a slider to wake the iPad doesn' t really bother me.

The included stylus is a bit meh; nowhere near as good as the Trent Arcadia jobbies, for instance. Others have commented on the screen protector but I've found that all screen protectors of this type are difficult to apply without bubbles and crud getting trapped, no matter how careful you are.
on 2 January 2013
iPad was built for a case the 500 pound piece of tech in your hand is subject to irreversible scrapes and dents. It's a thing of beauty that deserves protection.
I was apprehensive about going for the cheapest option to me. But that was a big draw.
Also a big draw the colour purple. It does the trick

A few points you should understand before buying:
-The case fits the original iPad and as such the New iPad. As such there is space for the 30-pin connector a large gap left when the lightning connector port is in place.
-The case clasps shut magnetically but does not sleep/wake device on open/shut this never really bothered me. Just press the home or wake button.
-the package comes with two other items a screen protector and touch pen. Both useless!
-- Screen Protector: apple stopped selling these in their stores and for good reason. The patented gorilla glass screen is tough enough a plastic overlay reduces capacitive touch, attracts & traps dust and it can cause a nasty reflection. TOP TIP: throw it right in the bin.
--- Pen: worth pennies, an metal tube with a hollow rubber tip stuck in the end. Eventually the rubber tip will disappear up inside the tube making it a lovely screen scratcher. TOP TIP: throw it in the bin next to the screen protector.

Case.
Comfortably sits in the above poses as advertised in above photo, the iPad is held in the envelope with a tough velcro strap.
It's a good build quality the panel stand and front/back are made from toughened cardboard.
All connectors and buttons fit in the right place.
As advertised got what I paid for hence five stars.

Review based on experiences using product with the new iPad with retina display and lightning connector (iPad 4).
on 5 January 2013
Yes, this case is cheap. And yes, it's a lovely colour. However, I am otherwise disappointed with it.

My iPad 4 fits well inside the case, the buttons are (mostly) accessible, and all of the expected cut outs are present. The stand function works well enough in both orientations. However, the corners of the iPad are fully exposed, with no wrap-around protection to speak of. Additionally, the case wraps entirely around the front bezel of the iPad up to (and on one side, overlapping) the edge of the screen. This somewhat obstructs use of the screen along the edges - hitting the 'back' button on the browser, for instance, has become rather difficult. The case also somewhat obscures the 'home' button. What this boils down to is inadequate coverage in some areas, and far too much coverage in others.

However, all of this might be forgivable if the front cover actually worked like it should. The magnets, if they are indeed present, are so weak that they neither activate the on/off feature nor serve to secure the cover closed. Instead, the cover loosely tents over the top of the iPad, and shifts and flops open with movement.

If you are planning to use this case for couch-surfing, I suppose it might fulfil your requirements. But I plan on taking mine out of the house, and I need a cover that 1). protects the corners of my iPad against accidental damage and 2). stays securely closed when being moved about. This case does neither.
on 18 April 2012
I have just taken delivery of my iPad 3 and after paying so much for it, which was well worth it, I thought it rather cheap that a case didn't come free with it. I looked on the Apple site for a cover and the price was ridiculous. I found this one on Amazon for under £10.00 and it does everything I want it to do including standing at an angle for typing. I don't see any reason to complain, it's quality is just as good as those very expensive covers and really looks great. Delivery was quick and even came with a free screen protector and screen pen!
on 15 September 2013
I bought this for total device protection but choose this brand for standing on table or counter top unsupported as insinuated in pictures. However that bit does not work - the ipad tips over after about 5 secs.