5.0 out of 5 stars My Camino
Having just spent eight weeks walking from St.Jean Pied-De-Port to Santiago on what was a magic journey Nancy Louise Frey's book took me back there,a fantastic book which I shall read again many times.Highly recommended to anyone who has done the Camino or is contemplating the journey.
Published on 30 Oct 2009 by A. Graham

3.0 out of 5 stars Very worthwhile for a prospective Pilgrim.
Published on 17 Feb 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars My Camino, 30 Oct 2009
A. Graham "Tony Graham" (Wales. U.K.) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Very worthwhile for a prospective Pilgrim., 17 Feb 1999
By A Customer
I found this book to be very helpful to me as I am in the planning stages of walking El Camino in 2000. Although I believe that too much stress is put on the spiritual and religious aspect of the walk a lot of practical information is provided as well. I was especially pleased to learn about the infrastructure which has been recently developed to assist Pilgrims. Ms. Frey has researched the subject to a great extent and puts a very positive light on this interesting subject. She has also presented numerous of the varied motives for tackling this venture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 9 Dec 2013
Bought this book to read but my wife took it so I will have to wait until she has finished with it